12/31 - Sentimental Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Reactions: JanetW and Blakkat

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
NATIONAL CHAMPAGNE DAY
UNIVERSAL HOUR OF PEACE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
MAKE UP YOUR MIND DAY

LEAP SECOND TIME ADJUSTMENT DAY - US Naval Observatory announces no leap second tonight

Last edited:

jenu

Reaction score
Now at the end of the year, I can say with certainty that mturk has become a mess, with the significant contribution of that chris turk, who destroyed everything that could be destroyed through the disastrous changes he promoted! Too bad!

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
I think this may have been the largest bonus I have received! I had to share this

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jeffrey Kang for work related to 3LOJFQ4BOYAR12XPA1GN98P812KKDB.
The value of your bonus is: $35.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Hi, you recently completed a HIT called Decision-Making Study. You have been selected as one of the winners for the bonus amount as a part of the task (in this task you were choosing between money now and money later). We randomly selected one trial choice to be the bonus payout and that choice was between $24 now or $35 in 29 days. You chose to receive $35 in 29 days (from the date that you participated in the study which was Dec 1st, 2023), which you will be receiving.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Status
Not open for further replies.