2020 MTURK CROWD SECRET GIFT EXCHANGE

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score

Welcome to the 2020 Secret Santa thread!

Clicky HERE to sign up. The deadline for sign up is November 20 which should be plenty of time for slow turtles to find this thread. It is also a really good idea to get your gift sent by December 12th or so to make sure it gets there on time, considering how unpredictable the mail is this year.

The gift limit is $20 (shipping not included)
Your contact details (for mailing your treasure) will only be available to your gift giver.

Elfster has a reputation of sometimes being picky with Chrome in the past, so if you encounter difficulties in signing up, it might be a good idea to use another browser.

This exchange is meant to be fun! Sparkling holiday spirit and sleighbells and all that happy stuff! Feel free to ask questions here in the thread or you can contact Turtlefemm Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm savvy savvy @savvy or DareAngel3 DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 via PM.

Remember, the maximum to spend should be $20! You can use your drawn person's wish list (Elfster has a great wish list option) or bake them treats or if you feel creative in other ways, you can create a gift for them. No stress! This is fun, fun, fun!!!

Feel free to use your MTC screen name if you want people to know who you are, just remember it is probably better that your gift address has your actual name on it for those random picky mailmen who are grumpy during the holidays, especially this year!

This year we have a dedicated Discord channel: Clicky HERE to join!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Hi all! Don’t forget to let us know if you sign up. I see sign ups but not sure the members name on here!

Reaction score
I signed up, but trying to figure out the wishlist feature. Can someone point me towards a guide?

Reactions: savvy

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I signed up, but trying to figure out the wishlist feature. Can someone point me towards a guide?
Here is a screenshot of how to get to the wishlist thing. All you need to do is browse through things and you can choose them. If you just want to add things you want that aren't part of those store suggestions, you can click the "add more" button and type things in.. (It says links but you can just write in whatever without links)

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
We will remind you. Plus, you get a chance of Skylycat @Skylycat getting your name and maybe getting some awesome baked goods :)
Ok, I have decided to do my part to try and spread joy.

Now what?

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I have decided to do my part to try and spread joy.

Now what?
Scroll to the top and sign up through elfster. And then the cool kids will add you to the discord gift exchange chat.

cassius

Reaction score
I’d probably get busy and forget or something. Then everyone would hate me.
you can be like me. i asked my recipient to let me know when they got it. probably hated me. let them know when i sent it and please let me know when they got it. but they got exactly what they wanted. amazon doesn't seem to keep track of gifts as well as it does one's own stuff.

cassius

Reaction score
Hmm ... someone sent me a message that i got through elf express in my gmail. They want to know my MTC name. Well, I can't find the message on elfster to reply to it. anyway, it's me cassius, but that probably doesn't help much.

savvy

Reaction score
Hmm ... someone sent me a message that i got through elf express in my gmail. They want to know my MTC name. Well, I can't find the message on elfster to reply to it. anyway, it's me cassius, but that probably doesn't help much.
Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm was doing that for people we weren't sure who they were

Reactions: cassius

savvy

Reaction score
are your initials KF?

Reactions: cassius