A Couple Questions

Schwifty

Turk'ing Newbie
Reaction score
I'm sorry I keep posting questions, I just can't seem to find the answers on my own.

1. Is there a way to block or not display offers I've already either completed/DQ'd/attempted?
2. Some offers let me do them again even if I've already completed it. Is that ok, or do I need to not do that one again after the 1st time?
3. How do I deal with the offers that immediately say that there's no more of them after clicking accept and work ?

I've gotten the script that blocks a requester or something, but atm I can't get my scripts to run. I mean it says they are, but when i click icon it says it's running but no scripts. If you go to dashboard it says they're all actively running.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Reactions: BluAngel

someone

Reaction score
If this post was not a year old, I would answer it. To bad there was no reply given for these easy questions... :(

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
If this post was not a year old, I would answer it. To bad there was no reply given for these easy questions... :(
I'm pretty sure these were answered in a different thread last year when he asked after doing a quick glance in the history.

Reactions: TSolo315