Broken image link help

DigiPackrat

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this and am hoping someone can help. Last night I started getting
Hits with broken image links. There were from different requesters and some I could right
click and open and some I couldn't.

I'm working in Chrome and tried to work in Safari, but got a message with some of the hits that
my browser wasn't supported.

Any ideas?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this and am hoping someone can help. Last night I started getting
Hits with broken image links. There were from different requesters and some I could right
click and open and some I couldn't.

I'm working in Chrome and tried to work in Safari, but got a message with some of the hits that
my browser wasn't supported.

Any ideas?
Amazon's AWS servers were having DNS issues after a DDOS attack yesterday, which was causing a lot of things like images to not load, HITs to not sub, captchas to not work, etc. I'm not sure if that's still going on or not, but that's what the issue was as of last night.

DigiPackrat

Reaction score
Amazon's AWS servers were having DNS issues after a DDOS attack yesterday, which was causing a lot of things like images to not load, HITs to not sub, captchas to not work, etc. I'm not sure if that's still going on or not, but that's what the issue was as of last night.
Thanks! I'll keep an eye out. Hits seemed a little sparse last night, I was wondering.

Reactions: aveline