• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

Reactions: GRR and savvy

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Nominees:

GTR @GTR helping people by providing scripts and butt jokes
CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady always happy to see her up and around, she's funny and always helpful to new folks and is super fast to welcome them.
Nominating Kadauchi @Kadauchi for creating things that really make a huge difference in my work and for always being available.
The crowd is pleased.
I nominate C to the J @C to the J for making me laugh so hard that my neighbors complain to the front office that there is an unauthorized comedy club in my apartment.
thedorchannel @thedorchannel

For always making me laugh and constantly reminding people to go get that sweet usertesting money.
SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90 For always being helpful.
T @theturkscribe for her cheerful posts and her constant upbeatness. I love seeing what gif she has in store for us in her goodmorning post. Usually one that involves coffee!
scrmcasey @scrmcasey because she is so helpful and sweet.
Liz @Liz for being our resident baby snatcher.
Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm for generally filling in the void of Testudine insight that I have left in my relative absence.

GRR

Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

I am surprised Sondi is not on there She has my vote, She posts a'lot and mostly states a time...that helps bunches!

Reactions: DemiNin

DemiNin

Turk Bounty Hunter
Contributor
Reaction score
I am surprised Sondi is not on there She has my vote, She posts a'lot and mostly states a time...that helps bunches!
I second this. She always helps my early mornings tremendously with all the HIT posts and times. Write-in vote for Sondi!

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.