Dashboard not updating

LvdM

Reaction score
Hi there, hope someone can perhaps help? For the past few days it seems as if my dashboard is not being updated? My earnings has stayed at one point for at least three days and although I have been doing some work, nothing has been paid or approved since around the 5th? I did work for perhaps 7 or 8 different requesters. Could it be that not one of them has approved work and I just have to wait or when should I be worried that something is wrong with my account? Normally I at least get some HITs paid each day - never had three days without anything happening?
Thanks and kind regards.
Lindy

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hi there, hope someone can perhaps help? For the past few days it seems as if my dashboard is not being updated? My earnings has stayed at one point for at least three days and although I have been doing some work, nothing has been paid or approved since around the 5th? I did work for perhaps 7 or 8 different requesters. Could it be that not one of them has approved work and I just have to wait or when should I be worried that something is wrong with my account? Normally I at least get some HITs paid each day - never had three days without anything happening?
Thanks and kind regards.
Lindy
It could be that they just haven't approved and paid out yet. If the HITs are still up, you can click on the requesters' names and you'll be able to see some additional information, such as approval rate and how long they take to pay out. If you have one or two of the requesters' names, I can see what I can find too.