Day 9

angel22_99

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to this forum and new to Mturk. I kind of feel bad because I just found this forum today with all of its fantastic info and I'm already at day nine (I only have around 200 approved hits and have only made $7.76 in those nine days, OOPS LOL). I have a full-time job already, but I would like to make extra money. I'm hoping to greatly increase my earnings! Thanks for creating this forum!

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello! I am new to this forum and new to Mturk. I kind of feel bad because I just found this forum today with all of its fantastic info and I'm already at day nine (I only have around 200 approved hits and have only made $7.76 in those nine days, OOPS LOL). I have a full-time job already, but I would like to make extra money. I'm hoping to greatly increase my earnings! Thanks for creating this forum!

:wave:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to MTC! :dance:

Reactions: angel22_99