Hello from Belarus

HeCorJlaCeH

Reaction score
My name is Denial. I heard about Turk from a blogger on YouTube. I am a marketer and decided in my free time to try my strength here. But for registration I need an invitation, how can I get it?

Peace for everyone

Reactions: basketcasey and jan

jan

Reaction score
My name is Denial. I heard about Turk from a blogger on YouTube. I am a marketer and decided in my free time to try my strength here. But for registration I need an invitation, how can I get it?

Peace for everyone
do you mean an mturk account? You have to apply through Amazon.

HeCorJlaCeH

Reaction score
do you mean an mturk account? You have to apply through Amazon.
Is there a difference registration by invitation or simple registration?
Amazon does not allow you to perform tasks, as I have not passed the account verification.

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Is there a difference registration by invitation or simple registration?
Amazon does not allow you to perform tasks, as I have not passed the account verification.
Unfortunately, no. Did you receive any indication why you didn't pass the verification? Unfortunately, there's not a lot you can on your end unless Amazon decides to approve your account down the line.

Reactions: HeCorJlaCeH

HeCorJlaCeH

Reaction score
"Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
We have completed our review of your Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker Account. We regret to inform you that you will not be permitted to work on Mechanical Turk.

Our account review criteria are proprietary and we cannot disclose the reason why an invitation to complete registration has been denied. If our criteria for invitation changes, you may be invited to complete registration in the future."

Are there any other options that could be done?

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
"Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
We have completed our review of your Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker Account. We regret to inform you that you will not be permitted to work on Mechanical Turk.

Our account review criteria are proprietary and we cannot disclose the reason why an invitation to complete registration has been denied. If our criteria for invitation changes, you may be invited to complete registration in the future."

Are there any other options that could be done?
This looks like their standard message they send. I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do until/if they change their mind down the road and send you an approval message. There have been cases like this where people get an approval message months later out of the blue. I'm sorry that I couldn't be more help :(