Help me understanding qualification

BenFinch5

Reaction score
There is a certain qualification named CR research #1. It will qualify us to work on many Hits. I don't know how to get that qualification. Can anyone tell me how to get that qualification. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
There is a certain qualification named CR research #1. It will qualify us to work on many Hits. I don't know how to get that qualification. Can anyone tell me how to get that qualification. Thanks in advance.
I don't know that requester specifically. If it's an academic requester, doing a survey, chances are they just want ONE response from everyone. Many academic requesters set country limits (often it's restricted to the US).

If it's a batch or they are training an AI or looking for data - when you look at the HIT - click on the job and there will be a drop down that says qualifications required and a list.

What does that list say? Some HITS are restricted to Master's (that's elusive - good luck on getting it, it's a lottery and they just about never give it out anymore).

Or, it might say some other qualification. Sometimes requesters will put out HITS and if you do a few correctly, they will then close them to those that did a good job. You can't get them anymore. They might open them up someday - or they might not.

Sometimes, when you look at those qualifications on the right side it will say: Take Test. Take the test :).

On our HITS thread, Mew is automated to post any qualification she sees. So, those are all potential qual.

Reactions: Srunyon