Jaded's Half-Ass Crowd Hitter Award Thing - December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi there. You may be wondering why this is called "Jaded's Half-Ass Award" That's because i never do anything whole-assed.

Look, on a serious note, everyone likes the awards. I like the awards. I know that I am not the best of the admins/mods and I'm actually probably the most flakey, but I do want everyone to be happy. So where we are. I want you to have awards and banners. I don't want to have to figure out hits, so we are gonna go with Crowd Pleaser.

Rules:
People can't win twice in a row. Idk a 3 month lock out time.

Suggestions:
Try and nom people that are helfpul, not the ones that are just amusing. Especially people that post hits, or times to hits.

I'm sorry this is not as awesome as it used to be, but it's done with love. :heart: see, there's a heart to prove it.

For now, with donations being barely enough to cover server costs, we can't do a monetary award but winners will get a banner, contributor perks, and my eternal* love.

*eternal lasts as long as I remember that you exist.

Nom's close uh, next week sometime.

Last edited:

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I apologize for breaking the old rule of not posting anything other than a nomination here, but I find it interesting that this is going to include a mentor vs. mentor situation. Shall we have a fight to the death?

Status
Not open for further replies.