Looking for MT Workers with beer, wine, and liquor product knowledge

BeerWineSp_Requester

Requester
Reaction score
Hey MTrurk Crowd!

I'm going to be posting a high volume of projects over the coming months. You must qualify to work on our assignments as they require knowledge of alcohol products and brands.

If you have worked as a bartender, in a liquor store, or an enthusiast yourself, would love to have you take a qualification test!

Premium pay for all of our projects, especially those that require deep knowledge of products!

Thanks!

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Is this also the same qualification we did for the HITs that were up the other day, or for a different one?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hey MTrurk Crowd!

I'm going to be posting a high volume of projects over the coming months. You must qualify to work on our assignments as they require knowledge of alcohol products and brands.

If you have worked as a bartender, in a liquor store, or an enthusiast yourself, would love to have you take a qualification test!

Premium pay for all of our projects, especially those that require deep knowledge of products!

Thanks!
Hi, welcome!

I was just curious about what you would like us to be doing for when we get 2 of the same item, but one says like '4 pack' or something and the other does not. Would that still be considered a match, or cannot determine, or...?

BeerWineSp_Requester

Requester
Reaction score
Hi aveline @aveline ,

First of all, that is a great question, thanks for sending it my way.

The way our product library is structured, we map a retailers item description to all of these unique attributes. The goal of this exercise is to identify any row we may have mismapped. So if you see one with a 4 pack, and one with out a 4 pack, we should be characterizing those differently.

This is mostly with beer, and wines that are size 187 ml, because you can buy them in packs (usually 3 or 4) or by single, which is usually noted int the retailers description.

Hope this was helpful!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hi aveline @aveline ,

First of all, that is a great question, thanks for sending it my way.

The way our product library is structured, we map a retailers item description to all of these unique attributes. The goal of this exercise is to identify any row we may have mismapped. So if you see one with a 4 pack, and one with out a 4 pack, we should be characterizing those differently.

This is mostly with beer, and wines that are size 187 ml, because you can buy them in packs (usually 3 or 4) or by single, which is usually noted int the retailers description.

Hope this was helpful!
Yes, it was. Thank you!

Reaction score
Hello, I got the qual for your jobs and am working on them now! Let's say item one lists a wine with a size of 750 mL. Item two lists the same wine but has no size listed. How should that be marked?

BeerWineSp_Requester

Requester
Reaction score
Hello, I got the qual for your jobs and am working on them now! Let's say item one lists a wine with a size of 750 mL. Item two lists the same wine but has no size listed. How should that be marked?
Hey There! Awesome question.

I would like you to mark as not a match. That way I can have someone on my team investigate that description. They would look at average price for the description and then determine size based off of that.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
So pretty much if I'm understanding this correctly you want strict rules for it to be correct so pretty much everything has to be correct... Brand, Type, Size, etc...?

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Why did you lower the pay? In the beginning when everyone took the qualification it said .05-.07 cents per hit now you lower it to .03 cents??

I mean I understand but you shouldn't have posted that in the first place... AND we have to do research for this stuff its not just a couple clicks. :thumbsdown:

Reactions: jklmnop

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Why did you lower the pay? In the beginning when everyone took the qualification it said .05-.07 cents per hit now you lower it to .03 cents??

I mean I understand but you shouldn't have posted that in the first place... AND we have to do research for this stuff its not just a couple clicks. :thumbsdown:
The ones I'm doing are .05, are there different batches?

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
The ones I'm doing are .05, are there different batches?
They were at .03 was a mistake im just trying to look out for all us lowly plebs.... It wouldn't be the first time

• Love
Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey There! Awesome question.

I would like you to mark as not a match. That way I can have someone on my team investigate that description. They would look at average price for the description and then determine size based off of that.
Oops. I think I've done some as "cannot be determined" over size listed on a single one.