MTurk Mentors

jan

Reaction score
yes, is a feature of mturk, panda crazy max !
I could also post a screenshot, but I notice that the image attachment tools don't work here.
By the way, how do I post an image in this forum?
I usually just save an image to my computer and drop it in as an image. (I use the picture icon above)

Reactions: jenu

jenu

Reaction score
I usually just save an image to my computer and drop it in as an image. (I use the picture icon above)
omg

Last edited:

jenu

Reaction score
From the "great mysteries" cycle of Mturk!

"Program Paused!
Found a possible Captcha!
Please clear it by clicking link below.

Last edited:

Joroen

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Which day of the week do you think is the busiest in Mturk? :bored:

jenu

Reaction score
After almost 6 years of working on the Amazon Mturk platform, I would like to know when and under what conditions the master status is granted?
Is it granted automatically or upon request?

Reactions: IridescentOwl

jenu

Reaction score
Does anyone know the meaning of this kind of message that I always receive in my panda crazy?

"Program Paused!
x
Found a possible Captcha!"

Last edited:

jenu

Reaction score
I don't even expect to receive any answer, suggestion or opinion!

Last edited:

jenu

Reaction score
Why does the Pomlify requester have a 99% approval rate, even though it has a lot of rejections?

"Activity level
High
HIT approval rate
≥ 99%"

jenu

Reaction score
It would be desirable, to stop this mess and horrible discrimination, called "master qualification", and to give equal chances to all mturk workers to participate in mturk studies!
It is a shame that while we brag about democracy, we still use such discriminatory practices!
Do you think that a "master" is smarter or more intelligent than a "non-master"?
I know you won't like it, because you will lose the undeserved advantages you won, and you won't like to talk about it either, but there comes a time when justice will triumph!

jenu

Reaction score
It would be desirable, to stop this mess and horrible discrimination, called "master qualification", and to give equal chances to all mturk workers to participate in mturk studies!
It is a shame that while we brag about democracy, we still use such discriminatory practices!
Do you think that a "master" is smarter or more intelligent than a "non-master"?
I know you won't like it, because you will lose the undeserved advantages you won, and you won't like to talk about it either, but there comes a time when justice will triumph!
Crush the system that divides the world into the poor and the rich! When after death the reward does not await us, make sure that in this world everyone has a rightful share, equal, and that we live as brothers!

Last edited:

c_heartt

Reaction score
I have a question about content not loading when I click on a HIT. This happens mostly with images. For example, I tried to do a HIT involving maps. The screen was divided in half with the instructions on the left side and a blank screen on the other. I think there was supposed to be an image that I could interact with that never showed up. My only option was to close the tab. Is there something in my browser blocking this? Does anyone know of a way I could fix this? Thank you so much!