Need advice

psychosocial

Requester
Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to run a study on Mturk for the first time and I have very little programming experience. Please tell me what the easiest way to learn to do this would be. What programming language should I learn to use: Command line or java script. and does anyone have examples I can use to get me started.

In principle it is not a complicated design. Most of it is questions and answers. The first part is a timed display of images with text. Then a test phase is when the same images and text should be displays with a question with that options.

I am sure I will be able to catch on if I learn the basics and can get an example.

I need to complete this study for my honors thesis and would really appreciate any help.

psychosocial

Requester
Reaction score
I have used qualtrics for the first half but this part has timed displays of images with text in a learning phase. Do you know how to do that on qualtrics?

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I have used qualtrics for the first half but this part has timed displays of images with text in a learning phase. Do you know how to do that on qualtrics?
Timed pages are pretty simple to set up in qualtrics. Do you need something more sophisticated than that?