New Appen Project

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I do work for through Appen a few projects a year. Just got this email. You may be interested if you want more consitent work, for a few hours a day.
"My name is Michelle from Appen, an IT and Language Company working on Data Machine Learning. Recently, Appen has acquired Leapforce and we would like to invite you again to one of our new projects as one of our Internet Analyst. This is a perfect online, part-time opportunity where you only need to work for 1-4 hours a day, 5-7 days anytime of the week.

As an Internet Analyst, you are tasked to evaluate the quality and relevance of information in your local area or country of residence in categories such as newsfeeds, advertisements and search results.

Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
  • Work from home with flexible hours
  • You can work on our projects around your other jobs
  • Appen is ranked as one of the top 100 companies offering remote jobs by FlexJobs
Once we have reviewed your application, our team will get in touch within 24 - 48 working hours via email.

Interested? Click the link below to start your journey with us.

Kindly disregard this email if you have registered to Appen Connect.

Apply Here"

Good luck!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: savvy and vandaria

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Before you get started, you will want a resume. I suggest adding MTurk. They'll know what it is though so, don't talk it up too much.:wink:

Reactions: savvy