LisaJ873

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been a new worker on Mturk for a few years but, this is my first time on this forum. I had taken a break from Mturk for a bit to focus on some other things. Recently I started looking for HITS again. I have done about 460 or so over the years. For the past few weeks I have realized that there doesn't seem to be as many hits on the website as I remember. I see about 600 listed and about 80 that I am qualified for. Does this seem to be the case for everyone? Is it because I have not done any Hits in a while? I thought I remembered thousands being available in the past but, I could be remembering that incorrectly. Thanks!

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been a new worker on Mturk for a few years but, this is my first time on this forum. I had taken a break from Mturk for a bit to focus on some other things. Recently I started looking for HITS again. I have done about 460 or so over the years. For the past few weeks I have realized that there doesn't seem to be as many hits on the website as I remember. I see about 600 listed and about 80 that I am qualified for. Does this seem to be the case for everyone? Is it because I have not done any Hits in a while? I thought I remembered thousands being available in the past but, I could be remembering that incorrectly. Thanks!
nope, not you. mturk is a shadow of its former self