Please take my study! (Earn up to $25)

ckormylo

Reaction score
Hi everyone -

I'm a PhD student currently working on my dissertation and I need to recruit 300 individuals to play an investment game that I designed. I currently have about 150 people signed up but recruitment is slowing to a halt now. The game earns participants up to $25 for 45 minutes of your time (the average payment is between $20-$30/hour). To find it you can search my requester name (VT Behavioral Lab) or the title of the HIT (Earn ~$20-30/hour - Financial Investment Game).

I would really appreciate the help!

Best,
Cam

Lumius

Reaction score
If you don't have a successful run in the morning, you might try later evening/afternoons. Many turkers aren't even up at 7am PST-the forums on other sites don't even become lively until 11am-ish.

Additionally, some of us work other jobs besides Turk. I turk on my break at work, but can't usually get on Zoom or have time for a 45 min experiment during the workweek until after 5-6pm.

If you limit IPs, Prolific could extend your participant pool by running a version of it there.

Finally, there is a qual on your hit, preventing people who have done previous studies from doing it again. If you don't mind repeat takers and really need participants, you could remove it.

I did a $1 HIT for you last year, and was granted the exclusion qual. You might check to see if this needs to be mutually exclusive with this current project! There may not be significant overlap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Favourfavour

Ilyana

Reaction score
Hey, I am just trying to find a job, I don't understand this and how it works. Please, can you help me? Can you explain this to me?

Reactions: Favourfavour

Myas

Reaction score
I will do it.
Hi everyone -

I'm a PhD student currently working on my dissertation and I need to recruit 300 individuals to play an investment game that I designed. I currently have about 150 people signed up but recruitment is slowing to a halt now. The game earns participants up to $25 for 45 minutes of your time (the average payment is between $20-$30/hour). To find it you can search my requester name (VT Behavioral Lab) or the title of the HIT (Earn ~$20-30/hour - Financial Investment Game).

I would really appreciate the help!

Best,
Cam

Maggie.12

Reaction score
I'm new to this but am willing and able to learn