Question

ShadowJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm using MTurk Suite and Panda, have no problems with them so far, but is there a script that lets me know if I've already taken a survey? I do so many in such a short time, that I accidentally took one twice and the clown rejected both of them instead of giving me credit for one. I'd like to be able to avoid that.

Thanks

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm using MTurk Suite and Panda, have no problems with them so far, but is there a script that lets me know if I've already taken a survey? I do so many in such a short time, that I accidentally took one twice and the clown rejected both of them instead of giving me credit for one. I'd like to be able to avoid that.

Thanks
MTurk Suite has something called HIT Tracker, which helps with that. It keeps a database of all of the HITs that you've done and will put check marks on MTurk, next to the names of requesters that you've worked for and next to HIT titles if you've done HITs in the past with the same title. However, that's not always totally accurate because requesters will often use the same titles on multiple HITs, or they might change the titles on their HITs, so in those cases you still have to kinda go off memory.

Reactions: ShadowJack

Tom2T

Reaction score
I use hit forker and panda crazy. Hit forker let's me know by making the link I click to accept a different shade than unclicked links