Recommendations for starting to use scripts?

Dan 45

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I lurked on here for a couple months and finally joined the forum a couple days ago. I have learned a lot from the people on here, I appreciate it. Downloaded TamperMonkey and Mturksuite this morning and was immediately confused on where and how to start using it to my advantage. Is this just something that I have to figure out on my own? I haven't exhausted YouTube videos on the subject yet, wanted to post the question here first. 10 minutes after I had downloaded them, I removed them because it looked so foreign to me. I would appreciate any advice or input! Forgive me, I see there is a ton of information on here about this topic, I just feel so lost about it all !

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I lurked on here for a couple months and finally joined the forum a couple days ago. I have learned a lot from the people on here, I appreciate it. Downloaded TamperMonkey and Mturksuite this morning and was immediately confused on where and how to start using it to my advantage. Is this just something that I have to figure out on my own? I haven't exhausted YouTube videos on the subject yet, wanted to post the question here first. 10 minutes after I had downloaded them, I removed them because it looked so foreign to me. I would appreciate any advice or input! Forgive me, I see there is a ton of information on here about this topic, I just feel so lost about it all !
if you have a specific question, you can post it in our daily work thread.