Specific Requesters

Tom2T

Reaction score
Is there any way to accept ALL hits from specific requesters? HIT Foker/PANDA crazy doesn't seem to work for this when the requester posts frequent jobs with different ID's?

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Is there any way to accept ALL hits from specific requesters? HIT Foker/PANDA crazy doesn't seem to work for this when the requester posts frequent jobs with different ID's?
There's a search mode in Panda Crazy that will try to collect HITs for you based on the requester ID rather than just the group id. If you have a panda running for something already added by the requester, click on the details button in Panda Crazy and change it to search mode.

http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/help/jobs/search-mode/can-i-add-a-job-in-search-mode

Reactions: aveline

Tom2T

Reaction score

Tom2T

Reaction score
Hi Casey,

Just to follow up, is it as easy as clicking the details button and clicking the search button? I tried that but it doesn't seem to collect any HITs. I know the link you provided says it's not the most efficient way but I figured I might snag one or two here and there?

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Hi Casey,

Just to follow up, is it as easy as clicking the details button and clicking the search button? I tried that but it doesn't seem to collect any HITs. I know the link you provided says it's not the most efficient way but I figured I might snag one or two here and there?
1566313311049.png

The one on the right in this screenshot is one I've set up as search. It's darker blue in background and has 0/0 in the Acc section instead of just one number.

It's not the most efficient because it's searching for the requester, then searching for any new group ids it finds, so it picks up slower than if you just had the group id on by itself. Anyone that has a job set up to catch the gid version will likely nab it faster. I tend to use it for requesters like SurveyComet for a weekly hit because their group id changes all the time.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: TSolo315

Tom2T

Reaction score
I've been trying to catch a specific requester but I think every turker in the world is as well! It's rare I can catch unless they post a batch. And it's been a while on the batches! They keep posting one or two hits at a time :(