TJ Shaw rejected my hit because he suspected me to be a bot

macdee30

Reaction score
In situations like this, how can I handle this. After spending my time to work on his hit, all I got was a rejection due to the fact that he suspected I was a bot. He didn't give any reason for him suspecting me to be a bot. I have have never used a bot before that's why this really made me unhappy. Please who knows him? I'm not happy at all. how can I contact him here. I did his hit that pays 5cent

Last edited:

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
If you go to your dashboard on MTurk and find the day that you received the rejection from him in the overview, go into that day and you will see a list of all of the HITs you did on that day. There will be a "contact requester" link on the right hand side of every HIT in that daily HIT breakdown. Find the HIT that was rejected and click on that "contact requester" link and politely explain that you are not, in fact, a bot and see if you can get them to explain exactly why they thought you were a bot in the first place and rejected your HIT. Wait for a response (if you get one at all) and go from there. Aside from that there really is nothing else you can do other than avoid that requester's HITs in the future.

Reactions: TSolo315