UpVoice: Passive Amazon gift cards!

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I've been using UpVoice for about a year now and have redeemed several amazon gift cards for doing nothing but checking facebook/youtube after the initial setup.

UpVoice is a user panel that uses the data that they collect from the UpVoice panel to build special insights for brands on their advertising activities and the ad campaigns of their competitors.

As you visit Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, or any other of our participating sites on your desktop computer, we anonymously collect data about the ads you see and give you daily tokens that can later be redeemed for a selection of e-gift cards, including Amazon.com & prepaid Visa. Once you visit one of our participating sites, it may take a few minutes for your token balance to be updated.

We are a market research firm and therefore the data we collect is only used for providing brand marketers with advertising campaign insights.

No personal data is stored or collected, and the stuff they grab is for ad information only. I haven't had any issues with using this, but as with everything on the internet use at your own risk. If you're interested in signing up you can use my link and we'll both get $5 as a referral reward!

https://app.joinupvoice.com/referral/XRFBWHVdjG3Dzz4Q

Reactions: C to the J

pedrohpp

Reaction score
qual é o número médio de horas necessárias para resgatar os cartões? e se eu usar um bloco de adição, desative-o para que a fatura leia meus dados de anúncio

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
what is the average number of hours needed to redeem the cards? and if I use an addition block, disable it so that the invoice reads my ad data
It gives you points per day, so on average if you log into facebook or youtube or any of the assigned websites, you'll get 10 points per day.

10 a day, 7 days a week is 70 points a week. It's 600 points for a $10 gift card, so about 2 months or so to earn a gift card. If you sign up under my link though, you'll get a jumpstart $5!