You had me at "Hi, I apologize for that."

NeroStar

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My name is JT, and I just wanted to stop through and thank everyone for the quick learning curve you have offered here.
Heading is an ode to Aveline for assisting me through a couple technical issues in getting in here. Thanks!
I've been off and on doing SwagBucks for several years, but never really stuck with it unless I saw an email offer worth going after every now and again.
I requested to become a mTurk worker on Tuesday, and in spite of the horror stories I heard of waiting for months to be accepted, I received my invitation last night and began working today. Up to 65 HITs so far. I'm grateful for you guys in offering the 2 guides for newbies such as myself to get started. TSolo and jklmnop are godsends. So far I've downloaded TamperMonkey in Chrome and am currently working on figuring out which user scripts work best for me.
I know i'm just a newblet, but if there's anything I can do to assist you guys, please let me know as I feel indebted to you for helping me create a new revenue stream.
Cant wait to contribute.

Best Regards,
JT