01/25 - Tonkatsu Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This "time elapsed" format is making me a little more irritated than it should. :unsure:
I love it because it was too hard to give times for things when it showed 'time left' (especially if you didn't know how much time it had to begin with)... now it's easy to say "1min" again like we all used to :)

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I love it because it was too hard to give times for things when it showed 'time left' (especially if you didn't know how much time it had to begin with)... now it's easy to say "1min" again like we all used to :)
Ahhh yes, I can appreciate that benefit (but I still don't like it lol).

Reactions: <Gucci> and Sondi

PhilGil

Reaction score
You would think the programming geniuses at Amazon would realize that throttling creates more page requests than just letting workers fill their queue. It used to be just Tax Engines, but now it's every popular batch. Can't even queue enough to work steadily until the batch is finished.

Reactions: <Gucci>

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
try syncing both today and last 45 days? that's strange
It took awhile but it was the 45 days sync. I'd only ever done the manual daily sync since the site switch (actually only since it stopped auto updating PE on mturk) and the old site used to have it somewhere in the account page so basically I'd never manually updated that 45 day thing on that separate page. Thanks!

Reactions: <Gucci>

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Am I the only one that likes that Amazon switched the countdown clock back to a time elasped clock?
I like that I can again see what the originally allowed time for the hit. Before I had no clue how long it took me to work on hits, and I had no clue how long a hit had been in my queue based only on time remaining. Sometimes I catch stuff on panda that I don't immediately realize I caught and I like knowing when it was caught.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
PE = $2.18
Is today a struggle for anyone else? It's never this bad.
no, I made goal 2 hours ago, however my current goal is only 30 bucks, Grandkids have plenty of money now for college, well as long as the current economics stays the same or close. compound interest should get them there

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is that the name of the batch?
sorry I was deep in barcodes...it was alyien or something like that...I did them last week and removed the panda because I thought they were a one shot and done deal
My bad I fell asleep yeah that was the name of them. :hilarious:

Reactions: Thlinks

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Hit Catcher or Panda Crazy? What do people like more? Or do they both work well?
Probably just depends on how you use them. PC has requester search and I rely on that for stuff like Dermots, but I haven't tried HC.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Semantic Representations(~ 22 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Dermot Lynott [A325L0H6Q5L71I] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.91] [Pay: 4.17] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.69] [Fast: 4.65] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 28] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.75
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A multiple choice survey about common words
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [19-71739] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.