01/30 - Tofu Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Title: Read a workplace scenario and make a few decisions(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: AG2514 [A3U41OFORZCO1G] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $30.37] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.40] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 3.82] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 151] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 11
Description: You will be asked to read a short workplace scenario and make a few decisions about it
Requirements: Exc: [-1569314246-72456] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Caught this raw from your post, thanks!

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Quadrupled since I got into it. Many alt coins are doing very well too but ETH looks promising. With less fees than others.
i put into it when it was $600, and after I got above the $100 mark, i removed myself from usd$ trades.
I've been rotating high/low with btc/eth, btc/ltc, and btc/bch and have made $30 from that in just this past week... which is why yous haven't seen me much lately
I made an excel (google sheets) program where I list my trades, and it helps make sure that I am less likely to buy above my previous sell/avg, and that I'm less likely to sell less than my previous buy/avg. all I do is input my trades, and the rate I'm expecting to buy/sell, and it tells me what limit buy/sell to make.

when I attempt to sell too low or buy too high, I have different cells either become bright green to say 'OK!" or bright red to say "NO"

I also have it check against an aggregate of multiple other exchanges than I use (gdax) so that I might have a heads up if something will be rising or sinking

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i put into it when it was $600, and after I got above the $100 mark, i removed myself from usd$ trades.
I've been rotating high/low with btc/eth, btc/ltc, and btc/bch and have made $30 from that in just this past week... which is why yous haven't seen me much lately
I made an excel (google sheets) program where I list my trades, and it helps make sure that I am less likely to buy above my previous sell/avg, and that I'm less likely to sell less than my previous buy/avg. all I do is input my trades, and the rate I'm expecting to buy/sell, and it tells me what limit buy/sell to make.

when I attempt to sell too low or buy too high, I have different cells either become bright green to say 'OK!" or bright red to say "NO"
Nice. I have made significantly more but I do enjoy playing with trading coins. It's like a game to me... that actually pays out. :)

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice. I have made significantly more but I do enjoy playing with trading coins. It's like a game to me... that actually pays out. :)
PM me if you want to see a copy of the sheets I made. if you like it, i can make you co-owner, you can 'make a copy' of it on your own google account, and maybe it will help you

wait, i forgot, you can make share-able links.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jVzhs102GVGVKpQEHHRfvfDCnxQJDKWgPuKVCRC2qwQ/edit?usp=sharing

I included notes to describe the cells' functions
and you're only ever supposed to alter the info in the blue squares, but I didn't lock/protect anything

Last edited:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hop on cardano
The same douche bags that made etherium made it. It’s going places :)

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PM me if you want to see a copy of the sheets I made. if you like it, i can make you co-owner, you can 'make a copy' of it on your own google account, and maybe it will help you
I the middle of a few things but, I am highly interested. Will PM you a little later tonight. Not sure of your schedule so if it's too late, just get back to me in the AM. Thanks!

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I also have it check against an aggregate of multiple other exchanges than I use (gdax) so that I might have a heads up if something will be rising or sinking
Tldr

Status
Not open for further replies.