Go vote for Crowd Pleaser! https://goo.gl/TgYvap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Title: Complete a psychology study examining aesthetic preferences for $4.50 | Accept
Requester: Catherine [A22W6YL6A9RK7X] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.00] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.50
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 18
Description: We are interested in what kinds of art individuals prefer, how these preferences differ and whether these preferences can be predicted. The study is run on Inquisit and should take approximately 30 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

not it.

who's going to do this for the good of the people.
Welp. I'm going in. Wish me luck! :wink:

Last edited:

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
And if anyone ever wants to see these GIFs, go look up /u/hero0fwar on Reddit. He has a subreddit that he posts to named after him for posterity, and there's a link somewhere on there with every Always Sunny GIF he's ever done, ordered by season.

Reactions: <Gucci>

cassius

Reaction score
If anyone did Logan Watts survey and had if rejected, here is what he's said:
Given the unusual amount of backlash I've experienced from MTurkers whose work has been rejected for this particular HIT, I have decided to award full credit to everyone who finished the survey. If your work was previously rejected, it will now be accepted. Please allow up to 24 hours for me to change the status to approved.

I think I remember this survey from this morning. I did one that had attention checks in almost every section and I caught them. I remember the attention checks because there were so many that I was watching for them. I hope our answers aren't somehow changing before we turn in the surveys. I've had answers change it seems on their own when I'm working on a survey. I think it has to do with where the cursor is placed and if one isn't careful when they move it. Where's the Twilight Zone music?

Reactions: Mish
Status
Not open for further replies.