Title: Rate Pictures (~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: noga [A2KSK2C8AXLAJA] (Contact) (Req TV): $11.97/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Watch images and rate your feelings
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: TP Panel: 1173734783 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Exc: [2446448-76188] DoesNotExist; Location In US;

24-25 minutes.

cassius

Reaction score
I must be feral
I don't know. Are you clever? Cat doesn't care much for people but knows some will help him. I can get parasite stuff on him by waiting until he's eating then hold it above him and squeeze the tube. That usually works because by the time he knows what happened the deed is done. He planned his escape into the house. I feed the ferals everyday as everyone probably knows and he waited until the right moment dashed into the house and refused to leave. it was the coldest part of winter when he did this. He'd been staking out the place and my actions for days.

Reactions: rsv777

eagle eye

Reaction score
Title: FOR MEN ONLY: Attitudes Towards Romantic Partners (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Penny Scudder [A33TJL85TWWZQ2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.78 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.31 Generosity
★★★★ 4.14 Fairness
★★★★ 4.38 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 46 | TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: 25-30 mins, multi-part survey (MEN ONLY, MUST BE IN A COMMITTED ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP). The survey will ask your opinions on romantic relationships. It includes a word categorisation reaction-time task and a photo-selection task
Time: 10800
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000;Studies on Romantic Relationships DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;Location EqualTo US;Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Is she saying if you are man enough ?
She told me I was too old, lol

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The winter weather turned to fake spring here and I've got cat hair everywhere. I clean every morning and it's still there. And the feral is still in his corner that he's claimed in the dining area of the kitchen. He is very clean. I've found him in the bathtub bathing himself from the dropping water. Can't touch him, can't catch him and he won't go outside. He lined up in line one day last week when it was really warm and went out with the rest of the bunch onto the step. Smelled the air, decided winter is not over yet and came back in and hasn't gone out since.
Your feral cat sounds awesome lol. He's definitely made himself at home there. Looks like you got a permanent feral cat inside LOL

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your expenses (~10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: William Mockovak [A3OVAJU1C9JQHA] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.55] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.89]
Description:
We'll ask you to recall expenses that you have made recently and answer a few follow-up questions - about telephone bills, sports and recreation expenses, and clothing purchases.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Erica - Bike 2019 first 10 participants DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

7-8 minutes, very repetative.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer one question about your preferences! ~1 minute. Earn $0.10. | Accept
Requester: Patrick Barclay [A38UP9PVC2022F] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $30.83] [Pay: 4.93] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.29] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: ~1min. Earn $0.10. Answer one question about how you'd like to distribute points between yourself and another person.
Requirements: SVO DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Survey About Your Local Insurance Agent (3942015) | Accept
Requester: Open Ur [AR7Q3OG9UDF1L] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.85] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 4.41] [Reviews: 27] [ToS: 1]
Reward:
$1.75
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Tell us about your experience with your local auto and/or home insurance agent.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Previously Completed Survey DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

cassius

Reaction score
Your feral cat sounds awesome lol. He's definitely made himself at home there. Looks like you got a permanent feral cat inside LOL
I hope he goes back outside when the weather finally warms properly up. I have enough in the house. He is an elder cat so everyone respects him. He's been around for several years but this is the first year he forced his way inside. I don't know if he's ever been inside before though he knew where the cat beds were and what they were for and made a point of finding one for himself. I suspect he's a little concerned that if he goes out I won't let him back in. But once he's in, yeah he's in. I'd rather have him in where I can keep a better eye on him. He's survived some vicious winters here with respiratory infections and looking really bad. Someone taught him that when he was ill his meds would be in his food. So when he got sick I told the vet I needed meds for him and the vet knows of the cat so he'd sell me antibiotic. The cat would eat by himself for the 7 days then look at me like "I can go back and eat with the other now right?" He's not stupid by any means.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hope he goes back outside when the weather finally warms properly up. I have enough in the house. He is an elder cat so everyone respects him. He's been around for several years but this is the first year he forced his way inside. I don't know if he's ever been inside before though he knew where the cat beds were and what they were for and made a point of finding one for himself. I suspect he's a little concerned that if he goes out I won't let him back in. But once he's in, yeah he's in. I'd rather have him in where I can keep a better eye on him. He's survived some vicious winters here with respiratory infections and looking really bad. Someone taught him that when he was ill his meds would be in his food. So when he got sick I told the vet I needed meds for him and the vet knows of the cat so he'd sell me antibiotic. The cat would eat by himself for the 7 days then look at me like "I can go back and eat with the other now right?" He's not stupid by any means.
That's great! He might just know he's getting near end of his life and wants comfort. We had a stray show up when we lived in a duplex. He was a mean ole tom, but he was so chill with us. He died a few months later, but was happy the time he was the 'duplex' cat lol.

Reactions: cassius

Turkoneup

Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service | Accept
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $23.62] [Pay: 4.76] [Fast: 3.40] [Comm: 4.25] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.10] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: 3.23] [Fair: 4.27] [Reviews: 50] [ToS: 3]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 5 hours
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a study about forming opinions(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Alexander Bor [A3KNIOMXUWZOEL] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.40] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.45
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 14
Description: You will be asked to read a short text and answer questions related to it
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [75039167-76207] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.