03/05 - Moschino Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think I'm just gonna completely stop eating cereal because every time I do my son chants 'bite bite bite' until I finally give in and give him some
:shoot:

I've realized having kids is a perfect way to eat less. My son always eats off my plate when we go out to eat and when we are at home he finishes his and goes after mine lol.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
There's a limit though, after you lower it a certain amount it's sending so many requests it's no longer useful. Otherwise we'd all have it set up at 1ms to catch hits.

Which is what I have mine set up for, because I like catching PRE's.
PRE's are tasty AF

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Takes about 1 to 2 minutes each, and looks like you can do all 9. Sorry it's a Masters hit, but us masters have to eat (and conquer the world) too.

Title: Evaluate the results of a search engine. | Accept
Requester: Zachary [A338RYLOXSDIJH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $14.12] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 9
Description: Use the given search engine to perform search tasks and evaluate the results for relevancy and usefulness.
Requirements: Masters Exists; Completed Related Task Already DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.14
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
and they approve almost instantly.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: The Frequency of Spontaneous Memories Study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sinué Salgado [A3OKC5SI2SMS8S] (Contact) (Req TV): $13.47/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.36] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.64] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
The purpose of this study is to understand how frequently people experience spontaneous memories, that is, memories that come to mind by themselves (without trying) during daily life.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: 8829ffcc DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/3HLGXCNWFB9LI7LFS9PAMTR8GFDRCL/request; 10fa2498 DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/353HGDAYREZYZJ1KUVLTCKCNE4MRG6/request; Exc: [77571-76982] DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/3X17YJXMOZ2JT7W74GSFCBPC236LWY/request; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

3-4 minutes.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I have a love/hate relationship with IF. It makes me feel amazing but after a few days I want to just eat all the foods

ugh right. I just need to stick with it for a week or so right now, because I don't have time or energy to meal prep so I'm just eating all the shit all the time. This will wrangle that a little bit lol, at least give me less hours to consume everything. I also get into their weird thing in the morning where I will try to spend my whole morning snacking and thinking about food. This way I can just tell myself "when you're done with all these tasks it'll be lunchtime and you can eat!"

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a love/hate relationship with IF. It makes me feel amazing but after a few days I want to just eat all the foods

We need to start an Intermittent Fasting thread. I think 99% of the posts are going to be, " I wish I could be eating this right now".

Status
Not open for further replies.