• Eeew carbs!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
You guys. I have a question. I'll ask on here.

If I use imgur for photos, can I make it private and they'll still show on here?
I didn't realize people could comment and the comments I'm getting are not very nice. :(
yes...I have mine set to private and they still show up here

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score

If I use imgur for photos, can I make it private and they'll still show on here?
I didn't realize people could comment and the comments I'm getting are not very nice. :(
When you're logged in to Imgur, hover over your username in the top right, the menu pops open, click on settings. Change your Default Album privacy to Hidden.It helps. Comments on there are filthy!

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Help Us Make Better Forecasts II | Accept
Requester: Andy Dissertator [ATPWEYJXM5K0W] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $26.00] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $24.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$7.37
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Help an organization make forecasts by looking at past data and using your judgment
Requirements: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist; Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.15
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Finally caught this white whale.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute academic survey(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Emma Levine [A324UW6F1MMALO] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.08] [Fast: 3.85] [Comm: 3.60] [Fair: 4.67] [Reviews: 38] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.56] [Pen: 1.88 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 34
Description: You will be asked to make judgments based on others' decisions.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [74672288-77205] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.14
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Boooo nasty comments :(

Not an expert, but I usually upload through the website and don't add my images to any albums. They work find when directly linked and I've never received any comments on them, so I'm assuming they're private (or just really boring).

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, just set it to private - direct links will always work.
Yes! If you do it on the app from your phone, use hidden instead of public. If you use the website, use add images and don't put a title.
http://prntscr.com/ino4fd

Thank you guys! I mean the comments weren't horrible, but I wasn't prepared for comments lol.
They were making fun of the selfie I posted to put on here. Also saying i was fake and to post tits.
I did get about 20 private messages. Wow. Definitely not doing that again.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I mean the comments weren't horrible, but I wasn't prepared for comments lol.
They were making fun of the selfie I posted to put on here. Also saying i was fake and to post tits.
Open bobs, prtty lady.

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
When you're logged in to Imgur, hover over your username in the top right, the menu pops open, click on settings. Change your Default Album privacy to Hidden.It helps. Comments on there are filthy!
Semi-related, but I posted a pic on the subreddit female fashion advice, and some dude wandered in and proceeded to pm me a dick pic (and I'm sure many other women posting) & also a dick GIF (which, dude no, but solid dedication to dick pics right there). The internet can be dark and full of creepers at times :kill:

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's kind of the norm there to the point that you shouldn't take it personally. But yeah, avoid putting that kind of stuff out in the public.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Hernando Morales

Reaction score
Lately it seems like they have been posting daily, but it's very random. There is no way to know when they will post. They used to post daily, but the hits were different, and then they disappeared for a long time. They only have resurfaced recently, and this time it's a different hit, and it is very random. No one knows how long they will keep posting again for. Be sure if you do get to do them, that you don't return one, because if you do, you'll be locked out from doing them for an hour. They are what we call a "google requester".
Thank you very much for that information, I'll have to be aware

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Some people are just miserable and have to spread garbage around to feel good about themselves, don't feel bad! You're amazing and those people are just dicks.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's kind of the norm there to the point that you shouldn't take it personally. But yeah, avoid putting that kind of stuff out in the public.
It's been so long since i've posted photos in albums like that I forgot how it was. LOL. Lesson learned. I'm mortified for the day.
I didn't even get comments like that when I was on realpics.

Status
Not open for further replies.