Have you seen The Secret of NIMH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't go anymore anyways, I've made other plans already, including a meeting with my career counselor. I'll try to fight it on the phone but I have been for like a week or so and have had no luck. (Plus I'm pretty broke now and the rest of my cash is for living expenses so idk if going would be a good idea)
what concert was it?

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
25 cents for a survey with paragraph writing...

:nope:

Reactions: lobo925

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Cognitive Psychology Study (20 minutes)(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Social Science Research [A1E92NJMLW1NK8] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.01] [Pay: 4.22] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.15] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 41] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: A psychology study assessing your judgments and decision-making.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [11882719-77702] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I can't go anymore anyways, I've made other plans already, including a meeting with my career counselor. I'll try to fight it on the phone but I have been for like a week or so and have had no luck. (Plus I'm pretty broke now and the rest of my cash is for living expenses so idk if going would be a good idea)
Well at the least, if you need the money you could maybe sell the VIP to someone willing to come get it from you.

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Are you sure though? I mean, couldn't you call somebody? The theatre or ticket company or someone for the singer? It just seems weird they'd be like, well you got VIP stuff but can't come in.
I've been on the phone with them almost every day to try getting refunds. They keep telling me all purchases are final.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Made it to $8.00. Enough to feel like I did something with my time. Also got to let my cats run around. Will move them next monday!

Tomorrow i will have internet again and it will be grand

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
25 cents for a survey with paragraph writing...

:nope:
And the consent page said it pays a buck. I wanted to virtually flip them off and submit it but well.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I've been on the phone with them almost every day to try getting refunds. They keep telling me all purchases are final.
I know you can't go now, but if it were me, I'd go anyway really early and wait at the backstage entrance area and tell the singer or whoever I could get to listen to me as they entered lol. I just have a feeling he'd be like, oh hell no come on in, especially being a folk singer heh.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Provide your opinions about 10 questions (3-4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.24] [Pay: 3.94] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.82] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.86] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 162] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.88] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 40
Description: Answer questions about your knowledge and opinions.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
And the consent page said it pays a buck. I wanted to virtually flip them off and submit it but well.
I saw that...and I also looked at their TO and the HIT used to pay 50 cents.

Hey, the consent form said you can get college credit instead of a buck...

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I just attempted Swag IQ for the first time. I was able to get logged in, and hear/see the the host. He asked the first question, but there were no answer buttons, and the screen did not react to any input I gave (tried tapping the chat Icon, heck, I tried tapping everywhere) so I was only able to listen along. I was seeing comments fly by while waiting for the game to begin, I was given a countdown, and at some point the comments stopped flowing. I figured this was due to the game beginning. The host explained things, and then asked the first question, but I couldn't seem to find any option to respond.

Any tips? I am on the latest version, as I just downloaded the app tonight to play, at about quarter til.
You should close the chat first. I close it immediately after logging in. It's all hateful spam anyway. And people asking what time it starts, over, and over. I'm getting mad just talking about that chat! I think they should get rid of it. It turns people off. That said, when the game is going, get rid of chat. Like he says, plug in the phone if you can. Low battery warnings can interfere. Make sure your on High Speed internet. Let me know before the next game, and I'll guide you through, if you want. Not in that chat. lol Here.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
I know you can't go now, but if it were me, I'd go anyway really early and wait at the backstage entrance area and tell the singer or whoever I could get to listen to me as they entered lol. I just have a feeling he'd be like, oh hell no come on in, especially being a folk singer heh.
I've already made other obligations, I don't think going would be a good idea, as much as this sucks.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
So, I just attempted Swag IQ for the first time. I was able to get logged in, and hear/see the the host. He asked the first question, but there were no answer buttons, and the screen did not react to any input I gave (tried tapping the chat Icon, heck, I tried tapping everywhere) so I was only able to listen along. I was seeing comments fly by while waiting for the game to begin, I was given a countdown, and at some point the comments stopped flowing. I figured this was due to the game beginning. The host explained things, and then asked the first question, but I couldn't seem to find any option to respond.

Any tips? I am on the latest version, as I just downloaded the app tonight to play, at about quarter til.
I'm new at this. Maybe swipe the chat left before playing?

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
You should close the chat first. I close it immediately after logging in. It's all hateful spam anyway. And people asking what time it starts, over, and over. I'm getting mad just talking about that chat! I think they should get rid of it. It turns people off. That said, when the game is going, get rid of chat. Like he says, plug in the phone if you can. Low battery warnings can interfere. Make sure your on High Speed internet. Let me know before the next game, and I'll guide you through, if you want. Not in that chat. lol Here.
Alright, thanks. Even before the game started, tapping the chat bubble icon didn't do anything. I had it plugged in, and I'm hoping our 50+Mbps is fast enough. The app was running smoothly otherwise, just didn't seem to allow my to interact with it at all after logging in. I'll send you a PM tomorrow night if it seems like it's still off. Thanks! Glad to see you back, and I'm sorry to hear about your loss <3

I'm new at this. Maybe swipe the chat left before playing?
Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow night before the game starts! :)

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Wait a second, is that you? I barely recognised you!

Status
Not open for further replies.