03/16 - Wake Up Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowflake

Reaction score
i got a couple thousand done last night with A9 I just had to wait until today for them to officially go through. hoorraayyy!!!
I'm only like 400 hits away from 5k. So not really THAT far away lol.

Reactions: kryss

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
I've made a whole five bucks in the two hours I've been trying to find work. Do I sit here and hope that something good shows up or do I give up to go watch Netflix, eat ice cream, and work on a crochet project in bed? -_- I really want to play Stardew but.. I'd feel shitty sitting here playing a game while husband is next to me, navigating everything with only a mouse. :rolleyes:

Miss.Criss

Turk Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm only like 400 hits away from 5k. So not really THAT far away lol.
ha yeah I think I was only like a little less than 100 away last night I just needed a good batcharoony to wrap it up.

edit: you'll get there soon friend! keep it up! :D

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I really want to play Stardew but.. I'd feel shitty sitting here playing a game while husband is next to me, navigating everything with only a mouse.
so for that whole 2 seconds of feeling shitty, but then you're playing stardew for the rest of the evening

Reactions: PhantomCatt

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Let me know how it goes, i've passed so far due to them keeping the data and video in a database.
I did it this past Sunday but my partner quit right as it started so I'm sure mine wasn't saved. Still paid after msg'ing the requester though! They have lots of bugs to work out.

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take a picture of your fridge and answer ten questions about it. | PANDA
Requester: Derek power [A6L99RY7K71UF] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We want to see your fridge and know about what you hang on it!
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: None

In case you wanna take a pic of your fridge. Disclaimer: I didn't do this bc I have pictures up on mine. :p

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've only been able to get in a little turking time this past week. Just too much going on. I'm hoping that I can get back into a groove. It seems like if you miss a few days of turking it really does take the wind out of your sails.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did it this past Sunday but my partner quit right as it started so I'm sure mine wasn't saved. Still paid after msg'ing the requester though! They have lots of bugs to work out.
Giiiiirl, you need to find a better partner, someone who won't just up and leave when things get tough. Someone who's loyal, and who can scurry through small holes in walls and chew on wires.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I've only been able to get in a little turking time this past week. Just too much going on. I'm hoping that I can get back into a groove. It seems like if you miss a few days of turking it really does take the wind out of your sails.
yep, take a week off for vacation and come back and have to remember plus find the new killer batch because it's always changing

Reactions: Pippa

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
How much longer until the wedding? How are plans going?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Giiiiirl, you need to find a better partner, someone who won't just up and leave when things get tough. Someone who's loyal, and who can scurry through small holes in walls and chew on wires.
Actually my cat does all that pretty well! He also doesn't snitch. Well usually. :cat:

Reactions: Liz and Pleco

KittyRaces

Contributor
Reaction score
I hear you -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.