Status
Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What is cap? i'm 66 in, going reeeal slow because of the forum exploding about amazon exploding =P
200 I think. I just kept checking how many pages the dashboard went through every so often to see if I was close.

Last edited:

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
When I go to MTurk I get this now

The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.

I did not receive an email, so I am not sure what I am suppose to do. When I go to the Amazon Payments page there is no place I see to request a new email or verify email.

Do any of you know what I am suppose to do? Thanks.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score

The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.

I did not receive an email, so I am not sure what I am suppose to do. When I go to the Amazon Payments page there is no place I see to request a new email or verify email.

PANIC NOW!

Reactions: CindyLoUUWho

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I wait till the very last second I can possibly transfer in a day so I can squeeze out the most money possible. Don't understand transferring in the morning.

Wouldn't transferring first thing in the morning have the same effect? I mean then you get all the over night money. But then it's the next day and you'll miss all that money, but then it'll be night again so you'll need that money. But then it'll be morning again....

Or to be less nonsensical

preferences, yo.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't transferring first thing in the morning have the same effect? I mean then you get all the over night money. But then it's the next day and you'll miss all that money, but then it'll be night again so you'll need that money. But then it'll be morning again....

Or to be less nonsensical

preferences, yo.
I see your point too. Definitely all about preferences

jan

Reaction score

just wait. If you look through the thread, you'll see that it has affected most of us.
amazon is working on it

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

You're fine. amazon says it'll take about 2 hours to fix. happening to just about everyone.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Still safe in Indiana

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.