03/23 - Wipeout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't do mturk back then :wink:. But what I did was empty the room and put a futon on the floor. I had a desk and my computer in the corner (we don't do TV in our house) and then just put toys down for her. It didn't always work - but there were times when it did :).

TBH, most of the time when she was mobile and awake, we were at the park. Years and years - at the park :).
I used to be such a go-getter. we went everywhere in this town. If there was even a hint of adventure or fun we were there even it it meant were climbing over fences or slinking down back roads.

AnErrantLady

Is it cocktail hour yet?
Reaction score
I've done nearly 100 Zoltars, both from my queue and directly and haven't had a problem. Still working quite well with no hiccups. I'm in Kentucky and haven't touched my Payments account in a few weeks...

jan

Reaction score
this is now on my shopping list! :eek:
of course, that will only work for a few very short months (then your toddler will just crawl right over). I remember when dd could get over the babygate (the first time, I should warn you, isn't pretty (ouch!). But that first failed effort didn't deter her in the least...........once she was over, there was nothing to do but take it down!

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
how's my california brothers and sisters doing? mturk still working for you guys? its up to us to complete all the hits to save mturk

Reactions: Pleco

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
of course, that will only work for a few very short months (then your toddler will just crawl right over). I remember when dd could get over the babygate (the first time, I should warn you, isn't pretty (ouch!). But that first failed effort didn't deter her in the least...........once she was over, there was nothing to do but take it down!
More like a few very short minutes for my kid.

Reactions: jan and themildone

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
how's my california brothers and sisters doing? mturk still working for you guys? its up to us to complete all the hits to save mturk
Still doing these Zoltars.

Reactions: Drwho10

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
:bawling: Come on Amazon. I'm tired of sitting here not being able to accept. I'd rather be sitting here knowing I CAN accept.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
JFC, the tornado siren just went off (usual testing is noon on Friday) so ALL THE KIDS ARE FREAKING THE FUCK OUT, but it's just a longer test than usual that's statewide? Fuck today.

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
Managed to grind out about 100 Zoltars and some PickFus before my account broke. Time for another cup of coffee, then getting more ready for the day. We've actually got some plans outside the house today, so.. I'm okay with my work done. :D

jokes on you i like boobs in the morning
You make this sound like it's a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.