03/23 - Wipeout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Why the fuck is amazon locking me out and telling me that my email address isn't verified with Amazon Payments?!?

Meanwhile Amazon Payments website has crashed.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn you mtruck. the dishes are done, the kids been fed, and the dew is dry on the grass. I am running out of excuses why i can't mow the lawn

jan

Reaction score
How many people can't work on hits? I haven't run into the issue yet.
there is no way of knowing, but at this point, it seems safe to say it's the majority of turkers.

Reactions: Tribune

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah amazon payments is down for me too. either you guys are all crashing it or its their issue with servers as always

SuzieBee20

Contributor
Reaction score
77 HITS later and mine finally broke while I was working on the Remesh HIT. At least I was able to submit it because I woulda been pissed if I missed out on that $3!

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Good morning peeps... this is what I woke up to and I cannot find where to resend the stupid email!?!?!?! WTF I thought I did this like a year ago? I haven't changed any info in at least a year? Why are they doing this? How do I resend the email so I can fix it and get back to work?

The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.

EDIT: Nvm I see I'm not the only one with the issue... Where are our bitchforks??? :mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

Reactions: Tribune

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I had made $21 in the past hour. Coming off a shitty day yesterday I could really use a great day so I hope they get their shit together.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning peeps... this is what I woke up to and I cannot find where to resend the stupid email!?!?!?! WTF I thought I did this like a year ago? I haven't changed any info in at least a year? Why are they doing this? How do I resend the email so I can fix it and get back to work?

The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.
the verification is there. their servers are just wonky and not recognizing it. give it time and it'll sort itself out

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Experiment | PANDA
Requester: Cory Derringer [AK5OM4OI14DIP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will complete a series of brief judgment tasks. This is a research study being conducted through the University of Pittsburgh.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Experiment | PANDA
Requester: Cory Derringer [AK5OM4OI14DIP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will complete a series of brief judgment tasks. This is a research study being conducted through the University of Pittsburgh.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
:mob:

Reactions: Aydiarose
Status
Not open for further replies.