04/13 - Ween Yourself This Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
If there's any issues, we usually catch them pretty quickly. We did have a few issues with mini avatars loading and we disabled them until everything was fixed. We do have a twitter and facebook page. If you can't access the site you can post there or if there's any extended issues with the forum we would post about it there to let members know.
YAHU @YAHU

Reactions: kryss

scout

Contributor
Reaction score

so, i haven't really been active on here in 2.5 months or so - between moving across the country, my illness, turking, and living near my family for the first time in 7 years i haven't had much time for forums. i should be settling back into routine and active again so i wanted to say howdy and that i've missed y'all. :D

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

so, i haven't really been active on here in 2.5 months or so - between moving across the country, my illness, turking, and living near my family for the first time in 7 years i haven't had much time for forums. i should be settling back into routine and active again so i wanted to say howdy and that i've missed y'all. :D
Moving across country can be hard! Welcome back!!

Reactions: scout and MerryLou

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I've moved across country 4 times. Hope you are doing well!

Reactions: scout

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score

I was just thinking about you earlier when on a TsumTsum break. Glad you're getting settled. :heart:

Reactions: scout

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Moving across country can be hard! Welcome back!!
truer words, my friend. third time i've done it. austin to los angeles. los angeles to manhattan. manhattan to houston. I'M DONE! lol

thanks! :D

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

missed you too, scout

Status
Not open for further replies.