04/27 - Firestarter Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Holy Jesus asking me for my last penny...
You are still in diapers, there's a whole lotta life ahead, you gonna have to chill, cause there is way more shit you gonna deal with and you don't wanna burn out early
I started laughing cause this reads like "you've got a bunch of horrible shit ahead of you so you're gonna need to spread that misery out over more time"

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Study on Online Advertising. | Accept
Requester: Nazmul Rony [A3QW16VZRBTOBE] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: I need your honest opinion for an educational research.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Welcome to MTC. I'm killing time till the timer for me to start my usertest gets down to 3 min and I'm curious as to which post prompted you to make this first post.
Ha, didn't even notice it was their first post. Just quietly slipped in the door and joined the conversation

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When in doubt GO BOLD. Just send her a message saying I saw you creeping on my insta.

Go for it peachy. Worst thing that happens is she doesnt respond and at that point its exactly like the current situation but if she says something maybe you can make something happen and wiggle your way back in there :whistle2:
You have to be way more low key about these things. Just in case it doesn't go well you can play it off as joke.

Send her a message that goes, " Lol hey :shy: I saw you following me on Insta so do you have a boyfriend now or what lol I'm just asking :wink:, we should get together sometime but not in that way, just hanging out, unless you want it that way :p:p:p:p:p lol see ya later"

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
You have to be way more low key about these things. Just in case it doesn't go well you can play it off as joke.

Send her a message that goes, " Lol hey :shy: I saw you following me on Insta so do you have a boyfriend now or what lol I'm just asking :wink:, we should get together sometime but not in that way, just hanging out, unless you want it that way :p:p:p:p:p lol see ya later"
I was about to say how stupid this advice was, then I saw the author, so I'm sure you already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.