Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: $0.50 to $1.50 for a 10-min Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Kouchaki Lab [AITD5UBMZDT0Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.75 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You are being asked to take part in an online research study that may take around 10 minutes and you may be paid $0.50 to $1.50 for your time.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [1620094141-10868] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Tribune

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
That moment when you think a survey's advance button is missing, so you message the requester, and they kindly give you the code, then you realize you just messed up, and feel like a dumbass.

I told ya'll I needed all the coffee today.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
yea.... Not sure Ser Beric's unlife was worth a revenge zombie tbh. She better do something cool soon.
Yeah I liked his leadership of the brotherhood. A lot of people enjoy the creepiness and avenging attitude of stoneheart, which I do too, but Beric was just so awesome.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I liked his leadership of the brotherhood. A lot of people enjoy the creepiness and avenging attitude of stoneheart, which I do too, but Beric was just so awesome.
The thing is though, Beric is still essentially Beric, Stoneheart is NOT still Catelyn. Thats what bugs me.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from COOPINEQ for work related to 31MCUE39BKZXBTSYE450S8MZNTL3GB.
The value of your bonus is: $0.75 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating!

You've received a bonus from JDM for work related to 3OQQD2WO8II9GEIBT1KDQ04DVN43ID.
The value of your bonus is: $0.70 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Tribune

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
we didnt get a long enough sample, die again
Don't tempt me. Life sucks.

Hey I'm not the one calling myself a princess and then telling people nobody will miss them when they're dead. I'm upfront about my rattiness.
This is totally unfair...you people are mean to me 24/7, but as soon as I bite back, I'm not being a good princess :cliff:
Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain said he'd be over my death in an hour or two. Maybe HE'S not being a good princess.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
The thing is though, Beric is still essentially Beric, Stoneheart is NOT still Catelyn. Thats what bugs me.
We can definitely deduce that beric is much better at taking stab wounds to the eye, stomach, etc., than catelyn was at taking a slice to the neck. Although I suppose she was thrown naked into a raging river and retrieved by a direwolf. I might be pretty pissed off too.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Don't tempt me. Life sucks.

This is totally unfair...you people are mean to me 24/7, but as soon as I bite back, I'm not being a good princess :cliff:
Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain said he'd be over my death in an hour or two. Maybe HE'S not being a good princess.
Look at me, I'm the princess now.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
We can definitely deduce that beric is much better at taking stab wounds to the eye, stomach, etc., than catelyn was at taking a slice to the neck. Although I suppose she was thrown naked into a raging river and retrieved by a direwolf. I might be pretty pissed off too.
I think being in the river for four days was what fucked her up. Thats why Thoros refused to revive her and Berric had to do it. but still, she went from a fairly decent person to all out revenge zombie, she doesn't even care if the people she hangs were the actual ones involved in her death or not just fuck their whole family, seems a bit overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.