04/29 - Melisandre Monday!

Did you bother trying to panda the Rhys Lewis HIT?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Psychological study: What do you associate with a SURPRISE?(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Judith [A1FRTGKEV1IOXV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]14.35[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.88[/color]] [Fast=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.86[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.86[/color]] [Reviews=9] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: In this study we aim to gain insights into different individuals' emotional experience of surprise.
Qualifications: Exc: [4496577-143433] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey (approx. 5-10 min.) | Accept
Requester: Retolito [A25J7W39KYPBQG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]13.62[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.64[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.25[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumorchid]1.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=15] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Short survey
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I'm just curious... Do you tell the employees what you're doing, or do you just kind of hang out near there and surreptitiously count?
I get a Letter of Authorization that I take to the theater and present to the manager. They are required to accommodate me, they can't say "We're busy, can you come back?" I don't work for the Theater, I work for the movie producers/marketers/etc. Who want to make sure that what the theater people are saying is actually what is happening.

For example, the theater can say "We only sold 3 cases of Avengers Popcorn buckets because that's all that was shipped to us", Well I can show up unannounced to the next day and see if in fact they are no more Avengers Popcorn buckets.
My job is to keep the Theaters honest.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Requesters are weird man......awhile back I Had one that was like....here is a disemboweled body and here is anal sex, tell us which one is more offensive.
If it was the scene from Last Tango in Paris then I'm going with that as my answer.

Reactions: LucyO

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Complete a Psychology Experiment - 55 years or older | Accept
Requester: Worthy Lab [A3ILUBKN49XK5E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$35.14] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Description: Take part in a decision-making task
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Made over $4 bonus with this. 33 minutes[/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I get a Letter of Authorization that I take to the theater and present to the manager. They are required to accommodate me, they can't say "We're busy, can you come back?" I don't work for the Theater, I work for the movie producers/marketers/etc. Who want to make sure that what the theater people are saying is actually what is happening.

For example, the theater can say "We only sold 3 cases of Avengers Popcorn buckets because that's all that was shipped to us", Well I can show up unannounced to the next day and see if in fact they are no more Avengers Popcorn buckets.
My job is to keep the Theaters honest.
This kinda sounds like fun. I want to help shakedown unscrupulous movie theater operations.

Reactions: LucyO and scrmcasey

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: One click test | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Schmit [A3CFQ8ASQMT43D] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]36.63[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]Generous[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.33[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/COLOR]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Reviews=6] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Reward: 0.25
Description: 1 minute click test
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Um, this requires way more than one click. :shifty:

Last edited:
Reactions: chicory

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"Hello. Just completed your study. Just want to point out a few issues I found...."

"Fixed! Thank you for letting me know, Jeremy. You caught things that made it past our proofreaders!

Rhys"

That's why my perfection score is at the top, big fella. Email me next time you need a proofreader.
J
:D

EDIT Nice requester though.:)

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
This kinda sounds like fun. I want to help shakedown unscrupulous movie theater operations.
Anyone can apply at marketforce information. They even have some "jobs" where you can "sneak" around Publix, Sedanos, etc. and using your phone scan the price tags of certain items. There are even jobs that want you to pose as a service customer at car dealerships and get oil changes/tires rotated/ etc. And they reimburse you + pay you generously to get your oil changed. I have been paid for my oil changes for the last two years.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
"Hello. Just completed your study. Just want to point out a few issues I found...."

"Fixed! Thank you for letting me know, Jeremy. You caught things that made it past our proofreaders!

Rhys"

That's why my perfection score is at the top, big fella. Email me next time you need a proofreader.
J
:D

EDIT Nice requester though.:)
By the time I was done, I couldn't care about the typos anymore.
Even though I was certain some pages were written by 10-year-olds.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Helping with a brainstorming task | Accept
Requester: Decision Surveys [A3ILWGHZSBY096] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]14.98[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumorchid]1.96[/color]] [Fast=[color=Mediumpurple]2.66[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumorchid]1.53[/color]] [Fair=[color=Mediumpurple]2.59[/color]] [Reviews=79] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 20:00
Description: Helping with a brainstorming task
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
By the time I was done, I couldn't care about the typos anymore.
Even though I was certain some pages were written by 10-year-olds.
I actually didn't mention any typos. Since they didn't create all of the tests, I had no way to know if typos were carried over from the source material or happened in transcription. Just instruction errors and an entirely wrong word that made one question unanswerable. But, yeah, there were typos too.

Reactions: LucyO

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Interact with an AI assistant (est. 4-5 minutes to complete) | Accept
Requester: J. Robert Parker [A2EHKO7Q5LN7ZN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]12.48[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.79[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.70[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.67[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.66[/color]] [Reviews=121] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 23
Description: Interact with an AI assistant (est. 4-5 minutes to complete)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
And Yay it has been overturned.. They still have no clue what happened though..

Kristina,
I'm not sure how your response got submitted as blank on this HIT, but I've approved it through mturk. Let me know if this happens again.

Justin Chen

Co-Founder, PickFu

Reactions: barny and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your labor market choices | Accept
Requester: Aakash Bhalothia [A2S5M7DKBEG28O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]114.03[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Mediumorchid]2[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 10:00
Description: Give us your choice between companies
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Workers who did this earlier DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.