05/13 - Seafood Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Michele @Michele, do you like the song Michelle by The Beatles? Or do you hate it because people always bring it up?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Michele @Michele, do you like the song Michelle by The Beatles? Or do you hate it because people always bring it up?
no, no, I like it. I was named after that song, but mom decided to spell my name the French way instead of how the Beatles did. I'm stuck in nickel land doing Takashi hits. Are we talking about names?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
no, no, I like it. I was named after that song, but mom decided to spell my name the French way instead of how the Beatles did. I'm stuck in nickel land doing Takashi hits. Are we talking about names?
French way is best way. My name is spelled the French way too, same with my middle name. And last name.

I could have said that more succinctly. :p

How is the veganism going?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We're not, it's just every day that you say hello I start humming in my head, " Michelle, ma belle..." and I wondered how you felt about the song. So imagine my surprise when you said you were named after it!

Reactions: Michele and Rerun

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
French way is best way. My name is spelled the French way too, same with my middle name. And last name.

I could have said that more succinctly. :p

How is the veganism going?
good, good. It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be. It just takes some getting used to. I had to kind of argue with myself about it for a while, but it's been a few months now so I"m more used to it. What about you?

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
good, good. It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be. It just takes some getting used to. I had to kind of argue with myself about it for a while, but it's been a few months now so I"m more used to it. What about you?
Still just slowly weaning off certain things and seeing how my body reacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.