Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You're original
Thing is, I also had this kind of avi when I used to post at a basketball forum and at an aquarium forum. I've had it for probably 9 years now. I just realized that other than shitposting, it's the only thing I'm committed to.

Reactions: Pippa and ducky

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thing is, I also had this kind of avi when I used to post at a basketball forum and at an aquarium forum. I've had it for probably 9 years now. I just realized that other than shitposting, it's the only thing I'm committed to.
Look at you. If you can commit to an avatar you can commit to anything. Right?

Reactions: Pleco

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
well. I was casually dating a woman for a few months. then a couple weeks ago she said she was making it official with another guy. she offered the usual ljbf "let's just be friends" and today I decided to not be her friend. The thing is I think she just used the ljbf so she wouldn't feel guilty like a lot of people do, but not 100% sure. I feel bad though. I feel bad declining it even though she might could care less about it

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
well. I was casually dating a woman for a few months. then a couple weeks ago she said she was making it official with another guy. she offered the usual ljbf "let's just be friends" and today I decided to not be her friend. The thing is I think she just used the ljbf so she wouldn't feel guilty like a lot of people do, but not 100% sure. I feel bad though. I feel bad declining it even though she might could care less about it

Status
Not open for further replies.