Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
First week of March I got accepted, so not long at all. But time is money, and I got a lot of damn time.

Jesus. I'm pretty sure I got accepted in .. August? Let me check my emails. Meh, it goes back to October but I'm fairly certain I was approved before that. I'm about to hit $400 but I wasn't even at $200 when I joined this forum last month. I just hit 5k approved. But like you said, you have a lot of time. I work l full time (136 hours on this check for two weeks, kms) and I go to school full time. So I try to remind myself that it's not a competition but damn things like this make me so envious, lol

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
the fact you started in march and are already capable of putting up $100 days is really impressive. You have a great work ethic. And that's really the most important thing you need to go along with the HFs, scripts, etc of the world
I just keep this up on my side monitor to keep me going

This forum has helped a ton though, thanks to everybody here for the continued help, glad to be a part of it!

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I transferred $50 to my payments account and I forgot that I still had $20 in there from before. Woooo, transferring $70 to my bank account ^_^ I need it because I'm soooo broke :bag:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Jesus. I'm pretty sure I got accepted in .. August? Let me check my emails. Meh, it goes back to October but I'm fairly certain I was approved before that. I'm about to hit $400 but I wasn't even at $200 when I joined this forum last month. I just hit 5k approved. But like you said, you have a lot of time. I work l full time (136 hours on this check for two weeks, kms) and I go to school full time. So I try to remind myself that it's not a competition but damn things like this make me so envious, lol
Numbers aren't always everything. It all depends on what you work on. Someone that makes their money primarily off surveys will probably have far fewer HITs than someone that prefers to make their money off penny batches. It's just a matter of preference and I don't think it means any person is necessarily doing better.

When I started turking, I pretty much exclusively worked on surveys. It took me about a year to hit 10k approved.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I just keep this up on my side monitor to keep me going

This forum has helped a ton though, thanks to everybody here for the continued help, glad to be a part of it!
that's a great gif to look at throughout the day. i look at this pic a lot to stay motivated

Reactions: Mikeyyyyy

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.