05/22 - Meerkat Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Don't you get it?!! You're supposed to use Miracle Whip like a true southerner."
Pretty sure you'd get kicked out of Oklahoma for using Miracle Whip. You bring out the Hellmann's, and bring out the best 'round here!
Part of me shakes my head at this hipster nonsense, and part of me wants to try it because I love both coffee and avocados.

It looks like yet another item on the list of things our generation has murdered.

ETA: Aha, I found it! The ever-growing list of things our kind has "killed".

Last edited:

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5 minute opinion survey - There are 2 screener questions - Only take it Once | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kay Carr [A46ZND31MEF1P] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Need 150 people who qualify to take our survey.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 93; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
This was awesome. Caught it raw, works on mobile, took 5 minutes.

Reactions: Kallee and Squatty

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pretty sure you'd get kicked out of Oklahoma for using Miracle Whip. You bring out the Hellmann's, and bring out the best 'round here!
I will now push all my chips into the middle of the table and question the entire premise of Oklahoma being southern.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Also, I went to a Mexican restaurant with a buncha people the other night and I was the only one eating guacamole.

The fuck is wrong with people? :penguin:
Could be the cilantro. Around 10% of people say Cilantro tastes like soap

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Dag nabbit. My credit card was compromised. Glad I check it often and itemize the purchases so I can keep track. A charge posted on the 13th that I logged on to dispute as I have zero record of it and neither does the merchant. And as I was doing that, two new charges showed up with today's date on them, and I haven't used the card today.

such a pain in the ass. I won't have to pay for the disputed charges, but I detest having to update all of my accounts that automatically bill to the card.

I really hate thieves.

(I'm also a tiny bit worried I did make these purchases and have no memory of it, but I also have no confirmations or receipts, so I would have made them in my sleep!)

Status
Not open for further replies.