05/25 - Bloodstained Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah they have a great music supervisor. This clip shows a bit of the feel of it w/out much spoiling iirc (and really I'd rather just post their "Tusk" scene but it appears you'll have to load up the first ep for that).

Wow, nicely done. The dark haired guy is intriguing. I'm gonna look around to see if I've got it on something here. I see episodes being offered on FX, but I think they're the recent ones. Maybe I can find the beginning on Hulu or Netflix or something. Neat, something new.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep seeing ads for that. Is it good? What's it about?
I don't want to give too much away. I find it excellent. It is about a family that appears to be all American on the outside and secretly they are Russian spies. I appreciate the fact that the series doesn't make either side the bad guys or the good guys. Instead there is a lot of grey area and you can see everyones viewpoint

Reactions: Michele and jklmnop

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, nicely done. The dark haired guy is intriguing. I'm gonna look around to see if I've got it on something here. I see episodes being offered on FX, but I think they're the recent ones. Maybe I can find the beginning on Hulu or Netflix or something. Neat, something new.
It begins in the 70's this season went into the 80's and I loved the Crowded House music for the opening. It is avail on prime video :)

Reactions: Michele and jklmnop

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It begins in the 70's this season went into the 80's and I loved the Crowded House music for the opening. It is avail on prime video :)
...and congratulations on your vrapi qual. I would be very excited. I didn't even have the nerve to try. It seems like whoever gets that qual really earns it.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
...and congratulations on your vrapi qual. I would be very excited. I didn't even have the nerve to try. It seems like whoever gets that qual really earns it.
Thank you. I think you would have done great. I will say this though, it is work. not that other hits are not ork, but this is actually mentally involved if that makes sense. I will only be performing those hits when I don't have distractions around.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
isn't it on Netflix??
I've never seen the show, but I'm intrigued now after this recent discussion. I thought I recalled seeing it go by on Netflix in the past, but it isn't showing up when I search for it right now...so it must've been removed.

As stuffalleysays @Alley said, it is on Prime video (Seasons 1-5)

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Anyone who did today's Empirical Jury HIT, check your inbox. There is a paid followup, as they mistakenly left one field out in the survey.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never seen the show, but I'm intrigued now after this recent discussion. I thought I recalled seeing it go by on Netflix in the past, but it isn't showing up when I search for it right now...so it must've been removed.

As stuffalleysays @Alley said, it is on Prime video (Seasons 1-5)
Yea I remember seeing it too but I guess it was removed :(

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

GTR

Reaction score
these Seongho Choi Q&A suck in IMO, I don't see how people think it's good money, you have to watch a scene from a show, come up with a question then a correct answer then 4 wrong answers, all for 40 cents, this is not good pay

Reactions: stuffalleysays

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
these Seongho Choi Q&A suck in IMO, I don't see how people think it's good money, you have to watch a scene from a show, come up with a question then a correct answer then 4 wrong answers, all for 40 cents, this is not good pay
I'm having enough trouble trying to figure out how to find parcel numbers on this new VR hit. So far, if I understand the directions correctly, I have spent an hour going through hits that have to be returned and yield no pay.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
I'm having enough trouble trying to figure out how to find parcel numbers on this new VR hit. So far, if I understand the directions correctly, I have spent an hour going through hits that have to be returned and yield no pay.
I hate that for you, and understand, I despise hits/jobs that are vague or unclear how to do something the correct way and are confusing AF long drawn out instructions that still don't make it simple to understand, I came to the conclusion a few years ago on turk, if you have to read a fuckin biography of instructions on how to do a hit, then I don't need to be doing that hit

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Play 3 Games, Surveys | Accept
Requester: EdAdapt [AB8LI3IISIFVU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 3.21] [Fair: 4.81] [Reviews: 143] [ToS: 5]
TO2: [Hrly: $3.86] [Pen: 0.38 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 50% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 2]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 1
Description: Play 3 different games, fill out surveys
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Token DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Problem is, my account is still set to the US. Good look trying to change a location with MTurk.
I think they opened all the demographic quals today, is that one of them?

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you. I think you would have done great. I will say this though, it is work. not that other hits are not ork, but this is actually mentally involved if that makes sense. I will only be performing those hits when I don't have distractions around.
Thanks for the vote of confidence :) Maybe I'll try next time, if there is a next time. I do like puzzles or things like them. But I think I let myself get kind of psyched out by all the talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: stuffalleysays
Status
Not open for further replies.