05/25 - Super Double or Nothing Saturday!

Would you willingly work on a batch that rejects pretty freely if it was on a slow work day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are they working for you? They seem broken to me
yeah i haven't had any problems with them, i'm using Chrome.

*edit: now since you mention it, it seems like hardly anyone is working on the batch, so maybe people are having problems

Last edited:

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from MLDataLabeler for work related to 3P520RYKCI1UCZ9YLYDLZV2AYLLU5G.
The value of your bonus is: $1.39 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for taking the qualifying HIT for BoundingBox tasks. By annotating the image with an accuracy of 92 out of 100, you have been awarded a bonus of $1.39. We consider accuracy scores above 80 to be excellent, scores between 50 and 80 to be moderate, and scores below 50 to be unacceptable. Please note that if your score is very low, only a marginal bonus will be awarded as a token of gratitude for taking the time to complete the qualifying HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Looks like I finally made an A! My mom always wanted me to be an A student... Better late than never....

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I'd just like to take a moment to salute whoever invented the Fischer Price animal activity jumperoo. It pretty much paid for itself on the first day.

:redpandaball:
When my kids were little they LOVED this thing called a Johnny Jump Up.... I think it's like outlawed now... but my Kids LOVED IT! I put in the kitchen doorframe and they would go crazy, hit their heads a couple of times on the door jam....

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i haven't had any problems with them, i'm using Chrome.

*edit: now since you mention it, it seems like hardly anyone is working on the batch, so maybe people are having problems
I tried on Chrome and Firefox. I know before when you saw a crane you were supposed to mark it on the image but it's not giving me that option anymore. Unless we aren't supposed to do that on this batch? The example images aren't loading either.

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I tried on Chrome and Firefox. I know before when you saw a crane you were supposed to mark it on the image but it's not giving me that option anymore. Unless we aren't supposed to do that on this batch? The example images aren't loading either.
Yeah, you don't mark them on this one, you just have to hit the Nesting Crane button if you see one. Thats why these pay a little less than the ones you have to mark stuff.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, you don't mark them on this one, you just have to hit the Nesting Crane button if you see one. Thats why these pay a little less than the ones you have to mark stuff.
OK cool. Thanks. Time to go ham

Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
OK cool. Thanks. Time to go ham
I've been working on them since i woke up for over a hour, the batch has only gone from 1100 to 800 so far, maybe alot of people aren't working on them because they were confused too.

spchles1

Reaction score
Probably a dumb question, but are the cranes that obvious, i don't think I have seen 1 in 3 hits, or are there just not that many?

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Probably a dumb question, but are the cranes that obvious, i don't think I have seen 1 in 3 hits, or are there just not that many?
there's not that many, and these are extra low quality images so its even harder to tell a crane from a large rock

*edit: If its a small white circle with a dark halo around it i mark it as a crane, thats all the instructions really say

Last edited:

spchles1

Reaction score
there's not that many, and these are extra low quality images so its even harder to tell a crane from a large rock
ok thanks, also the example pictures in the instructions aren't working so not completely sure what to look for haha

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ok thanks, also the example pictures in the instructions aren't working so not completely sure what to look for haha
If you hover over the nesting crane button there will be a text popup that says what they are looking for. They have had pictures for these Crane batches before, idk why they aren't here this time.

spchles1

Reaction score
If you hover over the nesting crane button there will be a text popup that says what they are looking for. They have had pictures for these Crane batches before, idk why they aren't here this time.
thanks

jan

Reaction score
I think I need to borrow a shopvac (livingroom floor........dog+garbage=:arghh: )

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score

*edit: If its a small white circle with a dark halo around it i mark it as a crane, thats all the instructions really say
The ones you had to mark were much higher quality images and had a lot more cranes.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about consumption | Accept
Requester: Thomas Usslepp [A24T698O5VE4RX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.88] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 40:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer a 10-minute survey about consumption
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.