07/07 - Tightlipped Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from TLDR for work related to 3X7837UUADE8Q6EQMY40F5KK5L9J6X.
The value of your bonus is: $1.15 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing Decision Making Study yesterday, your bonus is attached.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

alk69

Reaction score
Title: Shape Reaction Time Game(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Paul Seli [A2FW7NG0KRMYJR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.31] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.60] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: You will indicate whether there are more or less of a kind of shape (e.g., more squares than triangles). Time: 25-30 minutes
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
This thing froze up on the last task. Of course, and then wanted to start over. Today looks like another off day. I'm gonna take the day off.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decision Study(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: RBC Behavioral Research Lab [A3PZOHOTANLBYJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.35] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: consumer judgment study

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about individual differences and social attitudes | Accept
Requester: Danilo Garcia [A3RT9M09FDIL2D] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.64] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.79] [Fast=3.09] [Comm=2.14] [Fair=3.18] [Reviews=17] [ToS=1]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Questions about individual differences and social attitudes. You need to be a resident of the USA and have English as your first language

turker4hire

Reaction score
Yesterday, I had a good PE, but only 20 cents in bonuses, so I'll take it! :wink:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from TLDR for work related to 3ZQX1VYFTDL9VVOBVQT37FXXAA9O87.
The value of your bonus is: $1.27 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing Decision Making Study yesterday, your bonus is attached.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Might be profitable for some but i just don't touch them at that pay
Someone on Reddit once said that for penny, you get a click. For these low priced batch hits I try to follow that advice. Each click costs you another penny or else I don't do 'em

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
awe she looks fine!
she's super uneven and I accidentally shaved her back to the skin in two spots lmao. I can tell she feels so much better though, she was starting to get matted despite my best brushing attempts

• Love
Reactions: alk69 and savvy

XWarrior

Reaction score
she's super uneven and I accidentally shaved her back to the skin in two spots lmao. I can tell she feels so much better though, she was starting to get matted despite my best brushing attempts
It looks great, I remember my father used to give me haircuts and they were always terribly uneven, he would tell me to just hold my head in an angle for about three days and it will even out. Great going on the cut and making your dog feel good!!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I broke down and shaved my dog yesterday. I have zero dog grooming knowledge/experience. She's still kinda cute though?
i like the expression of "wtf, mom!". :LOL:

when your pet groomers reopen, i don't think you'll be shamed as it seems common for groomers to see and fix quarantine cuts.

Reactions: themildone

alk69

Reaction score
No sweat. I once gave a buzz cut to a big beautiful Collie. Left nothing but the tail tuff and the ear hair. Even took off the large white heart shaped chest ruff. It was an exceptionally hot year and she was just too hot. Even kept indoors and in front of a huge AC. I tried hosing her down. Soaked through. All that did was make her smell like wet dog for three days. After her ''trim'' she was clearly so much more comfortable. Ever see a dog with such a long nose smile?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i like the expression of "wtf, mom!". :LOL:

when your pet groomers reopen, i don't think you'll be shamed as it seems common for groomers to see and fix quarantine cuts.
She's actually never been to the groomer! I just trim her ears and face with scissors and brush her a lot. But we moved to a house with only AC window units and she's been panting a lot, and I've been too busy to brush her as often. So I decided to shave her!
No sweat. I once gave a buzz cut to a big beautiful Collie. Left nothing but the tail tuff and the ear hair. Even took off the large white heart shaped chest ruff. It was an exceptionally hot year and she was just too hot. Even kept indoors and in front of a huge AC. I tried hosing her down. Soaked through. All that did was make her smell like wet dog for three days. After her ''trim'' she was clearly so much more comfortable. Ever see a dog with such a long nose smile?
yeah that's part of why I did it, I just moved into a house with no central air, just AC window units. it's definitely warmer than what she's used to

turker4hire

Reaction score
The day started alright for me (except for being tired from staying up late lol), but its been a little bit since I caught anything that I didn't have to return that I already did. It's a good time for breakfast. :hungry:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
HIT Time: 2.5 mins

Title: Consumer Decision Study(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: RBC Behavioral Research Lab [A3PZOHOTANLBYJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.21] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: consumer judgment study
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [19-231578] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.