07/30 - Theoretical Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
It's been pretty dead for me for the last 40 mins - guess it's my cue to bow out for the night. I want to eat something - don't know what, so that will be an adventure - hope y'all do/ did great today!
I'm right behind you.

Reactions: rsmath

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's probably poor form to write a requester and blast them because the "random selection" in their lottery just coincidentally happened to be the lowest possible amount even though the chances of that were like 5%, right?

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
I'm gonna call it quits early tonight. Today wasn't awful overall when I count across all my gig sites, but Mturk was the lowest. I could have pushed a little harder but I'd rather not risk it, still feeling wobbly from the last burnout. Have a great night all. I am NOT setting an alarm clock tomorrow - so I'm sure I'll be up like 3 hours earlier than usual :aveeyeroll::facepalm2:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It's probably poor form to write a requester and blast them because the "random selection" in their lottery just coincidentally happened to be the lowest possible amount even though the chances of that were like 5%, right?
i'd say yes, it is poor form. you should be professional with requesters because not only is it the right thing to do with a job but it keeps you off block lists and for getting a bad reputation and more blocks if requesters talk about you in their forums.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Spot the Object Game! | PANDA
Requester: Cognitive Tools Lab [A9AHPCS83TFFE] (Req TV): $13.34/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Fun game identifying objects in drawings! Earn up to $4.00 for 20 minutes!
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In US;

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Lexical decision making study(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CogFlex Lab [A17OZ58ULSDPGX] (Req TV): $11.27/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This study, run by researchers at the University of Western Australia, uses Inquisit to present a few questionnaires (including questionnaires about emotions and past life events), and a lexical decision task in which you need to make decisions regarding English words.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 18
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; TP Panel: -504966076 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [221860088-236562] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Reactions: JanetW
Status
Not open for further replies.