08/12 - Waning Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
about 80 in my condo now, my AC is broke and I am only running 3 box fans in various rooms, without those it would be way worse.
I need to buy another fan. It's really hot right now, but once the sun sets it will be cool (so I don't need AC, really). Tonight it will go down to 60.

But until then......:bear:

GTR

Reaction score
I need to buy another fan. It's really hot right now, but once the sun sets it will be cool (so I don't need AC, really). Tonight it will go down to 60.

But until then......:bear:
just a few more weeks and it should be better/cooler the worst part about the heat here is the humidity, that southern states humidity is badd

HelloHello

Reaction score
Short and easy
Title: Label the political leaning of these tweets | Accept
Requester: Alexis Hiniker [A1YPI8LJEFJUIL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$37.46] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Label 20 tweets with their political leaning and your confidence in your rating
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Voted in 2016 US Presidential Election EqualTo 1; Twitter Account Holder EqualTo 1

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
just a few more weeks and it should be better/cooler the worst part about the heat here is the humidity, that southern states humidity is badd
from someone who is in Kentucky: HELP.

• Grimacing
Reactions: jan and GTR

HelloHello

Reaction score
Finding good movies on Tubi and I'm surprised because it is free . . . currently watching The Passengers . . .

Reactions: themildone

turker4hire

Reaction score
It wasn't broken for me. If you just plow through what looks like the repeat section - you get to a new one and a code :)
I should have just repeated my answers and went to see what happened on the 3rd screen, but I was hungry, and I knew I had Publix chicken waiting for me. :wink:

Reactions: jan and HelloHello

jan

Reaction score
That's not too bad. I have it on 79 with my ceiling fan on. It's comfortable enough just as long as I sit still. :wink:
I lived in Tally for a long time and hated it - but I didn't have (or use AC). SO HOT. I'm up in VT now - so it's not nearly as bad :)

ETA: only thing I liked about FL was Publix free coffee!

Reactions: turker4hire

turker4hire

Reaction score
I lived in Tally for a long time and hated it - but I didn't have (or use AC). SO HOT. I'm up in VT now - so it's not nearly as bad :)
Yeah, its 93 outside right now, so setting my ac to 79 with the ceiling fan on works for me; unless, I'm working out then its a bit hot after a few sets. ??

Publix has good fried chicken, and I had a gift card leftover from Christmas. :) I also like when I can get free antibiotics there. :wink:

Last edited:

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score

ETA: only thing I liked about FL was Publix free coffee!
How could you live in FL and NOT use the AC? There were a couple of Christmases that we had to run the air when I lived down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.