Not open for further replies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: HIT Screening for Online Experiment | Accept
Requester: Itrat Batool [A4OLTLAXX0RR0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$68.36] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This small survey includes basic questions about your education, approval rate and country of location. You will then do the online experiment.
Qualifications: Completed my Survey already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
TV: [Hrly=$68.36] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Description: This small survey includes basic questions about your education, approval rate and country of location. You will then do the online experiment.
Qualifications: Completed my Survey already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
uhhhh

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Tell us a short story about your life | PANDA
Requester: Harshyt Goel [A36U74DY8SF4OV] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Tell us a short story about your life, it can be about absolutely anything. Maybe a story about your childhood, or maybe something very recent. Only requirement being it must be in between 280 to 1000 characters long.
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None;

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Except they are no longer a Texas chain. Bought by a company in Chicago.
RIP Whataburger.

A sale from family to corporate is the kiss of death. A local hamburger chain was sold by its founder and has gone downhill ever since both in quality of service and value for the money so I rarely go there anymore.

If the sale isn't finalized yet, I may have to go hit up Whataburger once more to remember the good times. :wink:

Reactions: cb456

Random Jobber

Reaction score
This requester blocked me to prevent a retake. I contacted them to explain they should use qualifications instead, which it looks like they tried to do. But, they didn't give me the exclusion qualification and I'm still blocked lol

• Sad
Reactions: aveline

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make judgments about English sentences | Accept
Requester: UMD Linguistics Research Group [A2DK3VTMC9CF32] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.33] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.38] [Fast=4.96] [Comm=4.57] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=38] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Description: Quick 5-10-minute task: read sentences and judge whether they are acceptable descriptions.
Qualifications: Age Qualification GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Test for native proficiency in American English, v2.0 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 7; Lime NH HIT DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: aveline

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
How is it possible to make too much?
You've never met my late mother. ?

Always made too much (I guess figuring how to convert the recipe feeding portions to a family of four feeding portion was too hard) so we always had leftovers for a few days.

OTOH, maybe it was on purpose so she would only have to cook 2-3 days a week even though she loved doing it.
:shifty:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I have the cheap prime for medicaid or ebt. So its $5.99 a month but I get charged like $6.07 a month not sure why, but i wouldnt have it otherwise.. definitely worth it,.
probably because they have to collect local or state taxes on the $5.99 a month - 1.3% is the "tax" but that seems way low for a sales or gross receipts tax rate so it might just be your local municipality or county rate and not the state rate which is usually 5% or greater.

That's the reduced cost prime I'm going to get at renewal - not sure I can cancel my full price prime and get reduced prime mid-term so I won't renew my full price prime and get reduced prime.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
probably because they have to collect local or state taxes on the $5.99 a month - 1.3% is the "tax" but that seems way low for a sales or gross receipts tax rate so it might just be your local municipality or county rate and not the state rate which is usually 5% or greater.

That's the reduced cost prime I'm going to get at renewal - not sure I can cancel my full price prime and get reduced prime mid-term so I won't renew my full price prime and get reduced prime.
you can always call and ask them if you can switch. cant hurt. As far as tax I live in florida and its 6.5% tax here. so must be some kinda processing fee or something stupid.. not really sure.

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
PSA - don't invite an old pop band to your summer concert/party event.

Just found out Starship is no longer scheduled to perform at my city's summer party as lead singer Mickey Thomas had to have emergency surgery for a ruptured disk in his back.

I suppose performing "We Built This City on Rock and Roll" is hard on the body.

on the plus side, they are soliciting local bands to perform so some local bands will get some good exposure.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
RIP Whataburger.

A sale from family to corporate is the kiss of death. A local hamburger chain was sold by its founder and has gone downhill ever since both in quality of service and value for the money so I rarely go there anymore.

If the sale isn't finalized yet, I may have to go hit up Whataburger once more to remember the good times. :wink:
Idk if I would bother. They've been using junk ingredients for years now.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Need a little excitement?

Reactions: cb456

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Cognitive Tasks! | Accept
Requester: Cognitive Sciences Study [A3H5KVTI4FMDJI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.69] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 5:00:00
Description: The following HIT involves performing 5 different cognitive tasks (a mix of memory tasks, rotating objects, and judging how block towers will fall). This HIT should last about 80 minutes in total. You must be 18-35 years old to participate.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 38 minutes, could probably be done faster because I'm terrible at spatial recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.