08/20 - Part III Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Have anyone's A9s from the 15th approved yet? All of mine are pending still except one that was paid. Kinda weird.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't done A9's for months, but I had nothing in my queue and nothing better to do at that moment. So, I started to do one. I thought it was strange that all the radio buttons were already selected, but it worked in that I only had one or two to change. Then, all of a sudden, without any input from me, 15 hits submitted in rapid succession. I think I am going to delete old scripts I haven't used for a long time, lol.

TRANS3999

Reaction score
I haven't done A9's for months, but I had nothing in my queue and nothing better to do at that moment. So, I started to do one. I thought it was strange that all the radio buttons were already selected, but it worked in that I only had one or two to change. Then, all of a sudden, without any input from me, 15 hits submitted in rapid succession. I think I am going to delete old scripts I haven't used for a long time, lol.
i had one but i dont think it was a A9 because first of al I dont know what an A9 means. The buttons were also checked and I did change some too, all seam to be normal. besides right now is extra death

• Haha
Reactions: femmebritt

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kristy201

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
i had one but i dont think it was a A9 because first of al I dont know what an A9 means. The buttons were also checked and I did change some too, all seam to be normal. besides right now is extra death

Title: Keyword (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (Req TV): $7.82/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
--
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 10303
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Good night all you crazy night shift/ early morning people. It's fluff up my pillows time, turn the A/C down to 72, and curl up in my comforter for welcome sweet sleep!

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Geez, Zoya's dad just messaged me and told me that their dog (his and his moms) just passed. Daisy was about 17 or 18 years old. I knew it was coming, she's been having a lot of issues but the fact it's their dog makes it worse. He has Aspergers and his mom is in beginning stages of Alzheimer's so its about to become a very stressful week :( Lighting a candle for Daisy, and for Jon and Judy to find peace and acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.