08/24 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
Nope. Not calling Amazon. I'm going to neither help with or make worse a problem I didn't create and just see what happens. Does screw up the start of my week a bit though. I already had the fun of verifying my bank account about 7 times now.

Edit: I keep pretty good track of transactions and it all seems in order, had family visit and just didn't do much those days. Hopefully I avoided it but I'm still stressed to try transferring anything now.

Last edited:

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
afallstarxfall @afallstarxfall Good input. And I was wondering about refurbs, so thanks!! Will keep that all in mind. :)
Ya they're really great, especially the business end laptop/desktop are super good for the price. I got my Lenovo Think Centre tower desktop for like $230 and husband has gotten Lenovo 10 inch laptop around $250, all come with Windows 10. You might have to make sure you have atleast
4 GB ram, personally I always choose 8 GB just to be safe and everything runs very smoothly.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Which is the odd one out? (10-15 min) | PANDA
Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (Req TV): $15.11/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Choose the one that is least similar to the other two
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: has done social combos DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Beak

Reaction score
Title: Which is the odd one out? (10-15 min) | PANDA
Requester: STS Lab [A3UBQTCR2B8RJN] (Req TV): $15.11/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Choose the one that is least similar to the other two
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: has done social combos DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;
DO NOT Do this. It's broken. WOn't submit.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
The saga continues...I wasn't home very much yesterday or on any devices so I just got on to check in on what's happening.

I noticed I did not have any email to indicate that amazon payments received my email. I just emailed again and also did not receive one of those automated replies that they got my email.

I still have a negative balance :( Here's my last email...

"I have a negative balance in my account. It seems that the system tried to withdraw to some ghost bank because it says ending with - nothing. There is no bank there. That should explain why I do not have extra funds from amazon payments in either of my banks but I am still showing a negative balance in my amazon payments account.

Aug 22, 2019 Withdrawal to external bank account ending with XXX Details Completed -$24.89 $0.00 -$24.89
Aug 22, 2019 Withdrawal to external bank account ending with Details Completed -$24.89 $0.00 -$24.89
Aug 22, 2019 Cancelled Withdrawal to external bank account ending with XXX Details Failed -$24.89 $0.00 -$24.89

I do not have extra funds in my bank account and my amazon payments balance should be $0"

LucyO @LucyO I hate calls so much but maybe I should call on Monday if this isn't resolved. I was thinking that too it would not be wise to withdraw to payments for a little while here but since the only other option to get paid is a gift card they really need to fix this.
This happened to me but just with $1.51 like a day later its was in my bank acct times 2 and they took it out of the next transfer. However being the weekend it wont adjust till monday, just wait it out,.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
(mi mi mi mi mi) - tuning up the opera voice

Amazon Payments-o
Screwed up-o
When turkers tried to-o
Send their earnings to their bank-o

There's extra money-o
in people's bank accounts-o
Now Amazon Payments-o
Trying to act like the tax man-o
and take their share-o

(taking a bow)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decisions(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: K. L. Christensen [A1XXC98ZF17PIK] Contact
TV: Hrly=$11.80 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=2.42 | Fast=3.80 | Comm=2.60 | Fair=3.33 | Reviews=29 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Consumer Decisions Study ~ 5-6 minute survey: You will be answering a questionnaire using an external survey link. The questions will concern your opinion.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1641] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-2009589095-166928] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; 70c0e7a8 DoesNotExist ; Location In US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.