10/07 - Monster Monday!

Do you like sushi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Did anybody get a rejection from Olivia Miller for Take a survey about thought processes associated with moral reasoning? She said I finished too soon and chose 'disagree a lot!

• Sad
Reactions: cb456

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anybody get a rejection from Olivia Miller for Take a survey about thought processes associated with moral reasoning? She said I finished too soon and chose 'disagree a lot!
So you got a rejection for being ornery??

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
lol, not making fun of your rejection, all rejections suck, but jeez...
I know - She didn't like the answers so she rejects - She should just fill them in herself in that case and we just put in our codes and get paid.

• Haha
Reactions: Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
I am signing off for the day. I didn't get much done on mturk today because I buckled down and took care of some business I had been putting off. Some of that required making telephone calls which I positively HATE! Also, I had internet the speed of molasses this morning.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm done for the night. The last 80 cents I need is just not worth it - I'm ready to relax. Also, I am putting a mild curse (cause I really don't wish anyone harm) on Olivia Miller - that she tosses and turns thru-out the night and regrets and reverses the rejection for HelloHello @HelloHello

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
You can get it without fish. I don't like fish of any sort, but I do enjoy certain kinds of sushi.
hmm, I thought all sushi was raw fish of various types and cuts. I didn't know sushi could be anything that wasn't fish.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
hmm, I thought all sushi was raw fish of various types and cuts. I didn't know sushi could be anything that wasn't fish.
I think "sushi" has more to do with the rice than the fish. I can usually find sushi with like avocado and stuff at sushi places and, AFAIK, it's still sushi.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I think "sushi" has more to do with the rice than the fish. I can usually find sushi with like avocado and stuff at sushi places and, AFAIK, it's still sushi.
This is true.

Sushi = special vinegar rice + other ingredients
Nigiri = sushi with the raw fish
Sashimi = Raw fish without the rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.